Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been so boring racing my N/A combination for the past couple of years. Needless to say, the time has come to step up and install a custom turbo system.

Big 3 Racing (Big 3 Racing - Home) is a very reputable and highly skilled high performance shop in Hinckley, Ohio. They are fabricating this custom installation. I choose Big 3 Racing because they take pride in their work and have built over 30 different custom turbo kits (from mild to wild). I would recommend them to anyone no matter what your performance goals are because they have the experience, the skill, and the work ethic to do the job right the first time.

Well as far as my build goes the car is a 1998 Mustang Gt that has a built 4.6 4v motor. This is a strip only car but I can drive it on the street if I desire. It has a C-4 transmission, built rear end, 10 point cage, Accel DFI standalone, etc.

It has custom face forward racing 4v headers. I'm also using a turbonetics 76mm turbo.

Stay tuned for more pics as the build progresses...

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Gj, looks great !!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
Looks great so far!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys! I can't wait until it is completed, hopefully by next week. I will keep you updated. Stay tuned...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts