Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I rarely post on here , doing alot of my research and homework wit blow thru carbs guys....looking to bump mine up soon and Wanted to see how people running blow thru sbf are making out and how there combo sit as far as

Engine:
Trans:
Intake:
Heads:
Carb:
Turbo:
Air to air or a2w:
Boost:
Timing: Fuel:
Dyno hp:
1/4 mile :

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I rarely post on here , doing alot of my research and homework wit blow thru carbs guys....looking to bump mine up soon and Wanted to see how people running blow thru sbf are making out and how there combo sit as far as

Engine:
Trans:
Intake:
Heads:
Carb:
Turbo:
Air to air or a2w:
Boost:
Timing: Fuel:
Dyno hp:
1/4 mile :
There is a thread on exactly that on the Turboforums. You'll have to look for it as its a sticky at the top of one of the forum pages.

http://www.theturboforums.com/forum.php

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I seen it i wanna see more on the sbf dept ... I got great insight from there but curious on a wider range of ppl from mild to wild

·
Registered
311 Posts
TM is the place. Same bunch of folks here as there.
Have Kevin build the carb for your combo and you cant go wrong.
I ditched my efi setup about 10 years ago in favor of one of his carbs and never looked back!

·
Registered
439 Posts
I have a new setup that is just about finished with a CSU carb. I talked to Kevin on the phone about my combo and a few weeks later had the carb bolted on. It fired right up, barely had to adjust the idle mixture screws. I have a few things to button up before I can start tuning it but so far I am happy going with a CSU carb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts