Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's the deal. I purchased this LX back last winter with the intentions of keeping it N/A and very mild. Unfortunately, the person before had a manual fan switch on the car and I didn't have time to fix it before the Dyno. Well it ended up costing me as we forgot to turn the fan switch back on after taking a break from the Dyno.

So throw very mild out the window.

Here's what the build is going to look like.

On3 70mm Turbo Kit
Forged 306 Shortblock, Probe SRS Pistons, SCAT Rods/Crank. (Stock Block, don't plan on pulling past 6000 RPM)
Edelbrock Victor Jr. Heads w/ Comp Cams Ultra Gold Rockers
Ported Saleen Lower/Downs Box Upper
Trickflow Stage 2 Camshaft
Mallory Distributor
MSD 6AL
MSD Blaster TFI
Slot Sensor Conversion/Diablo Sport MAFia
60 lb injectors
255 LPH Fuel Pump
MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
SCT Chip
3G Alternator Upgrade
Big Aluminum Radiator

I know I have so much other parts too, I can't even think of it all off hand. I'll get you guys some nice pictures as I move a long with the project.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Intake Manifold Coated, Ceramic Coated lower inside and out, Gloss Black Powdercoated Upper.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Block Painted, Victor Jr's on. Have to put my coated timing cover on and paint my oil pan still so don't mind the overspray lol.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should have the pan on and painted, and the timing cover on today. Then to figure out what I need for pushrod length.

·
Registered
854 Posts
How much did you get the bread box for? I bought one with a motor and traded it for a cobra intake when I didn't know #### -_-.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Owned by Ted Jannetty - Fastest 1/4 mile MR2 in the world. You can check it out on youtube.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts