Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anything going on for next few months within 75 miles of Washington, DC?
Must be some folks that get together and chat somewhere around here?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i go to the mam&f meets when i can and im also lookin to crusie with guys in the bethesda area whenever me and my 3 buddys cruise all the time all of us have stangs u can jo in us if u would like always lookin for more people email me or post on here or mam&f website

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
These are all helpful; I'll try to hook up w/some of you. Anyone have details on the fall classic car show in Ocean City? Anyone do Manassas on Saturday afternoons?

·
Registered
53 Posts
huesmann said:
What do you do when you "cruise" in Bethesda, and how many cars?
wherever usualy start out in bethesda then drive up to rockville then we hop on 270 go back to bethesda and get sumthin to eat sumtimes go to a movie or sumthin it varies everytime we do it lol

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
508 Posts
meatball said:
These are all helpful; I'll try to hook up w/some of you. Anyone have details on the fall classic car show in Ocean City? Anyone do Manassas on Saturday afternoons?
My friends and I head over to the BK in Manassas sometimes, there's usually a good turn out.

Jason

·
Registered
344 Posts
stangruns12s said:
wherever usualy start out in bethesda then drive up to rockville then we hop on 270 go back to bethesda and get sumthin to eat sumtimes go to a movie or sumthin it varies everytime we do it lol
i was about to say, there ain't **** to do in bethesda with a mustang. i grew up there and it's not much of a car place unless you have an SUV with rims. i'm in rockville now but i'm in bethesda pretty often at my father's house working on my car or hanging out..

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VT STANG said:
My friends and I head over to the BK in Manassas sometimes, there's usually a good turn out.

Jason
-- Jason, I've heard about this, what's the right time to get there? Heard it goes imports later in day?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I went down to burke where people gather with their cars and they told me about the bk in manassas , where is it located tho and when are people there ? I'm in woodbridge so im near by.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Meatball, We normally go on Sat nights, usually after 7pm. About 9:30-10pm the ricers come in so we leave about that time.

Underground, I'm in Dale City, it's not far. If you go up 234 north (turns into the 234 bypass by Manassas) and hop off at the 28 north exit, the BK is on the left. Let me know if ya'll go up, it's always good to meet guys off the Corral.

Jason

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
VT STANG said:
Meatball, We normally go on Sat nights, usually after 7pm. About 9:30-10pm the ricers come in so we leave about that time.

Underground, I'm in Dale City, it's not far. If you go up 234 north (turns into the 234 bypass by Manassas) and hop off at the 28 north exit, the BK is on the left. Let me know if ya'll go up, it's always good to meet guys off the Corral.

Jason
You want to go South (off to the left) on Rt. 28, away from Manassas, then go left in to the BK parking lot.

·
Registered
182 Posts
so is it south or north , im confused now.Ya VT lemme follow you out there when you go again , I live right off of cardinal drive near the PDQ qwik mart. I will have my 03 cobra saleen ready to go for next weekend but for now its my s281sc. we on for friday or saturday ?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Lots of 5.0 experience said:
You want to go South (off to the left) on Rt. 28, away from Manassas, then go left in to the BK parking lot.
Your right, I'm used to coming through Brentsville and jumping in 28 North.

Underground, I can't make it this weekend, I've got to be in Maryland, but I want to go on the 3rd. No problem following, I live in Nottingdale not to far from you. So if your up for the 3rd give me a call my cell is 703-623-5408

Jason

·
Registered
182 Posts
alright jason cool , I'll give ya a call next week. are you goin to midnite madness tonite at MIR ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts