Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sold my GT, here's a few of the tons of stuff I have left over.

New set of Crower cams part #62832. These come with new Crower valve springs, titanium retainers, steel locks. I'll throw in new Ford valve & timing cover gaskets, new cam bolts with new washers, new crank seal, 14mm thread adapter for the spark plug holes and even the timing chain wedge & Rotunda valve spring compressor (even though it pretty much sucks). Pretty much whatever you see in the pictures. I spent a ton of money on this stuff and didn't even get the chance to enjoy it, hopefully someone else can.

Paid $1700 but never got around to installing them. 1st fair/ non offensive offer gets them. Prefer local in San Diego or Los Angeles but will ship at your expense. email is [email protected]

I also have a UPR offroad X-pipe, basic Zex kit (with broken fitting in nozzle) and a factory convertible tonneau cover.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sale pending.....

It's a NA cam. I wouldn't categorize it as any stage but you could probably compare it to something in between a stage two or three. You'd have to swap out the valve springs with these cams.

The cam spec card is up above in the pictures with the actual lift numbers.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The tonneau cover is the soft boot that covers the convertible top when it's down, gives the car a cleaner look. It was an add on option from the factory and was an additional $120ish added to the sticker price of the car. I used it maybe all of 2 times when I first got the car then I left it in my garage after that.

How's $40 shipped sound?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cover gone, cams more than likely sold too. Still have the Zex basic kit. I'll throw in a Nitrous Express shark nozzle (since I broke the Zex one) if anyone wants the nitrous kit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts