** 96-98 SVT MUSTANG COBRA ENGINE TABLE**
FOR SALE: 96-98 SVT MUSTANG COBRA ENGINE TABLE.
1. This table extends over six feet in length (thats why the wife wants it out of her living room?)
2. This table took roughly two years in its creation, fabrication, and assembly.
3. This motor has the all aluminum "TEKSID" block has been touted to be capable of a serious 1500hp.
a. The TEKSID block was made in Turin Italy for Ford and they used it for the 4.6L DOHC engines
b. TEKSID Aluminum made parts for Ferrari, Porsche,Lamborghini,Maserati and others.
c. It remains to this day the"ENGINE BLOCK TO HAVE". Many articles have been written and continue to be, discussing the merits and misconceptions . One stated"its is a very special and coveted commodity in the Ford racing community".
4. Sitting a-top of the TEKSID aluminum block are two "RAW" aluminum 4v DOHC heads, vapor blasted to expose the mechanical and engineering beauty, hidden under the two candy apple red valve covers displayed above .
5. Visually hovering over the motor is a candy apple red intake cover and throttle body with the "iconic" blue COBRA plaque.
6. The massive COBRA ENGINE is resting on 4 BIG RED TORIN 3ton standing jacks with gold COBRA emblems.7.Two blue cobra racing jacks lifting a 1/2inch beveled glass top.8.Stainless steel chess board home of parts chess set.Asking price:$,6000.oo * delivery and set-up neg.