·
11,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
update: original ad gone

This one has been up for months:
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/5869336236.html

nice enough roller

trashed driver seat

Clean 1996 SVT Mustang Cobra Coupe Rolling Chassis. It stops and steers and I have the key. Engine and Trans were used in another Cobra. Complete otherwise including special 8.8" 3.73 Cobra differential and brakes, 13" front, 11.65" rear, body kit, etc. . Has Flowmaster mufflers, short throw shifter handle, and chrome 2000 Cobra R Wheels. I AM NOT PARTING THE CAR OUT. YOU MUST TAKE THE WHOLE CAR. Clear title, and original Lazer Red paint. Perfect project for father and son, or to make a race car out of, or for a coyote swap!! All A/C is complete still and no harnesses were cut. What you see is what you get $3900 for a fast sale. In parts this car is worth over $8K, but car is to straight and nice to part out in my opinion.
IMO $3900 might possibly be acceptable for a perfect body and interior, but this car has faded paint, badly torn interior, and, well, we all know that it's worth 1/3 to 1/4 the asking price. Thus the "$3900 for fast sale" ad that's been up for four months is kind of funny.

p.s. does anyone see $8k of parts there?

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Persian Gulf Illness? Wasn't the first war like 48 hours?

·
11,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Persian Gulf Illness? Wasn't the first war like 48 hours?
Somebody set fire to stocks of nerve gas or other WMDs, and the airborne pathogens (like I know what that is) affected many of our guys and gals. :(

·
3,959 Posts
Damn, it expired, I was going to ask him how much he was paying to have it hauled off.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
For only $3000 you can own this gem

1993 mustang coupe notchback

I am selling a 1993 mustang coupe notchback 5.0 5 speed
This car is an original 5.0 5speed car and has a clean title. The car is perfect for ground up restoration or to convert to a track car. Car has the original engine and Tranny. Car has a clean title.

I also have a 4 cyl that you may purchase for parts if desired to complete This car.

Sale is cash only

·
Registered
77 Posts
For only $3000 you can own this gem

1993 mustang coupe notchback

I am selling a 1993 mustang coupe notchback 5.0 5 speed
This car is an original 5.0 5speed car and has a clean title. The car is perfect for ground up restoration or to convert to a track car. Car has the original engine and Tranny. Car has a clean title.

I also have a 4 cyl that you may purchase for parts if desired to complete This car.

Sale is cash only
"Serious inquiries only, I know what I have."

·
11,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WTH is Persian Gulf Illness? Is that what the car has?
You're thinking that because the car has no WMDs.

(Windshield, motor, or doors)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts