Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Turns out there was a crack on the pipe that the turbo sits on. First time I have seen this with a measly mp t70... just thought I'd share.

And the fix...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but I'd be down for how long... I put this up to see how many people had the same problem not bitch... what remedy did they use

·
Registered
579 Posts
Are those the chinese ones or his in house ones?

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
This can't be possible. Everyone here knows that only On3 turbo kits have issues.

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
This can't be possible. Everyone here knows that only On3 turbo kits have issues.
LOL

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

·
Registered
579 Posts
1 Thread and B&G has issues,but 500 threads and on3 doesnt! :shakehead

The difference would be brian would've fixed it instead of making or finding excuses why not to fix it.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Haven't had any issues yet with my BG stuff. Been on my car almost 4 years with a Precision T-70.
Hate to see anyone have problems though. Good to see you have it fixed up.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Been on the car for 2 years but barely 2k miles if that high.

Maybe this pos master power is too heavy??? Needs a support bracket

·
Jersey True Street Guy
3,195 Posts
I had some cracking on mine in the same area but it was after a few hundred passes and a lot of hot street driving.

Brian had it fixed and back to me quickly. He reinforced it a bit but in a different way then you did.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Most cracking I have had was from overheating. I will always suggest bracing ur turbo to take the weight off the headers.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I had some cracking on mine in the same area but it was after a few hundred passes and a lot of hot street driving.

Brian had it fixed and back to me quickly. He reinforced it a bit but in a different way then you did.
x2
My car was also running a bit rich, which brian told me kills headers.

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
I cracked my B&G headers many years ago, but I thought was from running 500rwhp+ on 91 octane and low timing.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts