Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have been scouting around but not finding them.

Would anybody point me to the right area for this?

Thanks,
Jay

·
Super Moderator
27,649 Posts
??? Search "coyote fox" thread titles only, there's a bunch of them

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Nope. I can't. Well, I could. I just refuse to. If you're so stupid you can't use google then you're simply ####ed. Sorry.
I really hate to lower myself but just maybe you might think somebody did look and did not find what they were looking for?

Perhaps you are just having a bad day and need to share your pain.

And to the others thank you for the tips they have gotten me closer to a decision.

·
Registered
8,170 Posts
I really hate to lower myself but just maybe you might think somebody did look and did not find what they were looking for?

Perhaps you are just having a bad day and need to share your pain.

And to the others thank you for the tips they have gotten me closer to a decision.
Someone? You mean yourself?

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
you can start here;

The PowerNation Store

these guys did an engine swap and suspension swap as well, and put it all on video that you can buy and watch over and over again.
I didn't think they ever finished that project, for some reason I was thinking it got canned along the way and they put the drivetrain in another project vehicle.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I didn't think they ever finished that project, for some reason I was thinking it got canned along the way and they put the drivetrain in another project vehicle.
they did finish the car, even put a wrap on the car. they even had the car on the chassis dyno and made 405rwhp and 385ft/lbs rwt. as i said i have the video series. what happened to the car i dont know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts