Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not positive im gonna sell, but I have a set of black leather sears, front and rear in great shape!!! I do hav e piis. Any offers?

·
Registered
8 Posts
What year are they from? If midniter is interested in fronts, I may be interested in the rears if they are the the right year range.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They ar ein my 92 coupe now, id say on a scale of 1-10 they are 8s the rear is like perfect. Im just thinking about going back to cloth. Excepting offers on seats

·
Registered
190 Posts
I tell you something else i got boat load of ****,and i want to get rid of it all,i tried putting pic,s up my daughter and everyone i could think of and we couldn't get it to work,but i have immaculate gray console all gray kick panels sway bar shifter shifter plate back and front seat brand new motor in left front.Isay the seat as far as tears anything like that there perfect but they do need shampo,i have all side black arm rest that hold window buttons and handle covers,and a set of side glass back black panels,i one take a one shot bid for it all,just be gentle becaused it would cost descent to ship it all!

·
Registered
125 Posts
i have a 93 coupe with opal gray interior. i wonder how these would look in my coupe. contact me with a price. i am interested.
[email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
IM INTERESTED IN THE SEATS.WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED,AND HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE TO GET FOR THEM?WHAT KIND OF SHAPE ARE FRONT IN?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts