Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering trade offers/ box for MOD MOTOR Mustang perf. parts/cars

I have a super nice MATCO 6s mechanics tool box setup I am selling. Less than 19 months old, cost over 25K. Still looks brand new. Custom built. Paid over 25k. Box setup only, no tools. Perfect condition inside and out. Copperhead metallic color with red trim. Over 8.5 feet long, 28" deep. Large side storage cabinet 110V per outlet and USB port on front with drawers, large top work space cabinet with lighting, power drawer with power strip, and power strip in top box as well. Has HD coat hanger as well. All tool mats in drawers in great shape, no scratches, dents, or any marring. Like new.
Cost over 25k less than 2 years ago, my loss is your gain....asking 13.5k/obo cash ..

OR

THE TRADE PART;
Willing to do a partial trade for MOD motor performance/drivetrain parts, or possibly even a whole Mustang, but I would need to get at least 8k cash with... But for that deal, you would get a sweet box for a super deal, and get rid of stuff you no longer want at the same time.... $8000 cash plus trade to make up the difference.

Figured it was worth a shot....

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts