Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm considering selling my 86 GT Conv. The Car is in great shape the engine runs fine no problems it has a Cobra Upper and Lower Extrude Honed intake and Edlebrok Throttle body I believe its a 65mm on it. The T5 shifts smooth no problems and the rear end is connect with a aluminum drive shaft,, has a Cobra Clutch system on it as well. The rims it currently has the 10 hole on them Original from car, but I do have Ponys with almost new tires and EIBACH springs(not installed) plus a pair of new gas struts available to sweeten the deal (included in the sale). I also have a almost new whitw leather interior just waiting to go inside. The car is Red and the interior is white w/ canyon red. I have been the owner of the car since 1994 or 95 it has been a great car but recently with the hurricanes in miami a tree fell right on the conv. top the trunk and part of the hood, I have since than baught a 1983 conv. V6 to remove the hood, trunk and conv top I have removed the conv top and it is in the process of being installed but the reason I'm posting it here is because I have another project which is a Cobra replica which I just don't have time for and I am working on my Mustang instead and if I get what I'm asking or close I will sell both cars for the price of one. Remember everything is here to put it together and once your done you will have a truly great RIDE! This car is great! Let me know I will let it all go for $2,250.00 remember there are 2 Conv. Mustang here to make one great one. The engine/tranny/rear are all in great shape its just that damn Hurricane Katrina that messed things UP! Let me know if you have any questions./ You will also need to replace the rear exhaust sytem as it seems to have a little rust holes.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No camera yet but more detail like what ask and I will respond I should have the camera tomorrow. Hopefully!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts