Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how or who to contact to register on coner carvers?
I have been trying for 2 weeks
Thanks

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Read the site.

By the way the fact that you couldn't figure it out is not a good sign.

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts
And posted a new thread about it instead of searching. Magic 8 ball says outlook not good.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok you internet scholars what site should I read?
I have read & emailed the [email protected] multiple times with no replys
when you try to register this is the message you get:
vBulletin Message
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.
as for a search I can not search on corner-carvers.com & I did do a search here, 250 results & not one was of any help.

NEXT!

·
Registered
763 Posts
you better have really thick skin if you want to start posting on CC.

as far as why you cant register, i'm not sure. From what other people say about it, I have no desire to sign up there.

·
Registered
574 Posts
You can't use a free e-mail to sign up so your hotmail, gmail, yahoo, etc. won't work. I had to sign up through my work e-mail to get accepted. There's also a ton of other little things that if you do wrong, they won't allow you to sign up.

If you asked a vague question there like the one here, you'd get blasted ten times worse and possibly banned. The fact you didn't include full details of what steps you went through to sign up and what the response was would get you in trouble, not to mention you spelled corner carvers- coner carvers. Mispells are a huge pet peave there and will get you blasted. They have multiple threads on using the search functionality and their philosophy is to search, then search some more, then search again, then try searching and if after this you haven't had your question answered, only post up if it's a significant question that will help the entire community better understand the topic and the topic must be of value too.

I'm not saying the philosophy is right or wrong but they don't like it when you ask vague questions, questions that have already been asked, or if you ask a question and can't answer replies to your question in detail. They also don't like it when you get attitude after you've asked your question and they beat up on you about it.

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts
ok you internet scholars what site should I read?
I have read & emailed the [email protected] multiple times with no replys
If you did sent multiple notes to the actual admin of c-c and not the address you posted, you're not likely to make it pass their litmus test. You've already misspelled the site name, did you use a valid, non-free email addy to register?

·
Super Moderator
27,657 Posts
All the requirements of getting an account there have been posted, with the exception of waiting for their occasional and totally unpredictable opening of the floodgates. Now that that's been covered...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.