Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what chip to go with. I have 24 lb injectors, gt 40 heads, headers, E303 cam, h-pipe, electric water pump & fan, trick flow intake with 70mm thottle body, MAF meter for 24 lb injectors.

Are there any companies that I should stay away from? I've been looking at Mustang Tuning's SCT Superships Custom Elim. 4-Bank Mustang Perfomance chip. You give them the modifications that you have made and they custom burn your chip. Anyone had any experience with this company?

Rocky,

·
Registered
375 Posts
Rocs8950 said:
I was wondering what chip to go with. I have 24 lb injectors, gt 40 heads, headers, E303 cam, h-pipe, electric water pump & fan, trick flow intake with 70mm thottle body, MAF meter for 24 lb injectors.

Are there any companies that I should stay away from? I've been looking at Mustang Tuning's SCT Superships Custom Elim. 4-Bank Mustang Perfomance chip. You give them the modifications that you have made and they custom burn your chip. Anyone had any experience with this company?

Rocky,

Are you looking for something to do the tuning yourself? Or something tuned by someone else? If by someone else, the chip isn't as important as who's tuning it. What kind of MAF are you running now? I've found that most sensors need to be adjusted, and your just not going to get that mail order.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts