Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Formerly known as bsf150
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Complete, everything you see here, well, may be selling the AC plate.
I have never shipped anything of this size, therefore, I would prefer a local sale in southern Michigan.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Now, I live in Texas, but I was hoping to get everything but the actual dashboard, and glovebox lid. I need the piece that goes under the steering wheel too. I can cover shipping costs too as soon as I get my next two paychecks (next two weeks). Hope to hear back from you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If this guy advertising wont separate the parts from the dash which you dont need, I have a grey/black console with upper part and armrest with the under steering wheel trim I could sell to you. What else do you need? I could get some pics if you are truly interested.

·
Formerly known as bsf150
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, you could have PM'd him. I have tried to sell these items separate, and no-one wanted any of it. I really don't want to be stuck with the dashboard and nothing else. Sorry.

·
Registered
666 Posts
how much u willing to let the dash go for? if they other guy just needs the console, i can use everything else.

·
Formerly known as bsf150
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As long as I would be able to package it, so it would not get damaged during shipping. I will start to check for some boxes here at work.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Okay, I've been working alot so I couldn't get back to check any new messages until now. I will take just the console if shizcat takes the dash, and providing you haven't already sold it. Just give me a price.

Kevin

·
Registered
666 Posts
what's left, and can you ship it to 98278, WA... If you can, how much shipped? need interior ASAP

1 - 16 of 16 Posts