Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The interior is lt. gray (35th anniv) with dk/lt gray dash, dark gray carpet. Also has Mach 460 stereo w/CD. The only thing I am using is the air bags and front clip from this car. Everything else is for sale.... [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much for the front and back seats shipped? I have a 96 and since the interior is virtually identical I would assume seats out of a 99 would bolt right in, as long as you have the tracks. Is the drivers seat power or manual?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dr. seat is power. I would prefer to sell interior as a whole, but make me an offer on the seats. If I can't sell everything to 1 person, I will part out after I get back from Bristol.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I am looking for the passenger side armrest switch control plate and the visor. also how much for the white 35th ann instrument bezel. THanks Ed

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was trying to sell the interior as a whole and will give it until Tuesday. If nobody steps up by then, I will piece it out. I am leaving for Bristol races Tues. eve and won't be back until the following Monday. So if anyone just wants pieces, or odds and ends, contact me after that Monday. Thanks, Derek [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts