Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a complete 2006 Mustang GT drivetrain. This is complete from a running car I am driving right now with 110K miles on it. I would like to sell this as a complete setup for someone who is looking to change a V6 car to a V8 or someone who is rebuilding a car. Here is what is going with all of this:
4.6L 3V complete motor with automatic transmission, driveshaft, complete GT exhaust, K member with control arms, radiator, AC condensor, steering rack with lines, all front motor accesories, air intake with original filter box, complete engine wiring harness and ECU for the motor/trans, gas tank with fuel lines and any evap parts. I will also include the gas pedal, but I am not cutting the wiring under the dash. If it has to do with the motor or drivetrain other than the rear axle then it goes with it. The car runs a drives excellent. If you are interested then you can come and drive it now (SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY) and in less than a month it will be removed. Make me an offer on all of this! THIS MUST GO!!!! I am located just south of Indianapolis, IN. You can email me at [email protected] or drop me a pm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts