Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was an early Christmas at my house today. My oil less comp turbo came in!
{img##
{img##

·
Registered
472 Posts
Looks good! What kind of car is this going on? I see you are in Belton, I am down in Killeen most the time. May have to call you out lol.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Very nice. Im looking to locate 2 of these now..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks good! What kind of car is this going on? I see you are in Belton, I am down in Killeen most the time. May have to call you out lol.
This is going on my 88 Mustang GT low mounted under the driver's frame rail. I'm building this as a true street car, so keeping the air conditioning! It will be a while before it hits the road as I am still building my Dart based 331. Waiting on some new short travel Morel lifters to come in. Then I have to fab up the hot and cold sides.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Looks good Im getting ready to pull the trigger on mine...Where did you purchase it from?

·
Registered
753 Posts
Looks good! I am a dealer for Comp and could have saved you some coin! None the less you will love it! I have the oil-less model on my personal car now and its the best turbo I have ever owned hands down. Make sure you follow the break in procedure and put some good miles and heat cycles on it before final tuning.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts