Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
DYNO DAY AT DEZ RACING AUG. 2nd

IT is a go we have final approval, the only conflict is Super Chevy (but what would we be doing there anyway! (LOL!)

Ok so here is the final deal..... August 2nd, 2003

I have approximately 20 slots from 8am till 5pm.

Each slot is $65. ($10 off the retail price)

It includes;

a.) up to 3 pulls on the in ground chassis dynojet. (extra pull beyond 3 is extra $10.)

b.) air fuel readings

c.) Computer graph printout of best pull.

d.) Mike Dez's valued opinion on your results.

e.) cookout lunch around 12pm for driver and guest (Chef Coger)

f.) time between pulls to adjust car (minimal time Don't be swapping intakes!!!!! LOL!)

ok....so.....
if you have made changes to your car, or if the seat of the pants o-meter is just not cutting it, or if you want to make sure your a/f ratio is safe throughout the rpm band this day is for you!!

this is also a great day to get a baseline on the car, before you begin modifications.

I want to have a good day, so all types of cars are welcome, as long as you are a friend of the ford Mustang or a driver of one!! Newbies to the dyno scene are strongly encouraged to participate!

If interested, and I know many will be... email me at

[email protected]

PUT "DYNO DAY" as the subject line.

to reserve a spot, first come first served.

Include your name, Car model/yr, car color, and time frame desired...(i'll do my best to accomodate)

Dez Racing is on rte 6 in Seekonk , MA directly across from the Seekonk Speedway.

Thanks,
Jim Coger

ps. do not assume you have a spot reserved until I respond to your e mail.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
is there gogin to be chips burned this day i need a reburn .and if i go i can have about 6-8 cars with me to get dynoed but i think i am the only one for a chip

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 spots officially taken 18 left

as of right now there is no chip burning going on, to be done correctly it can take more time than one of my slots allows.

If you want to go last or something...I could ask Mike to see what he can do for you..

18 slots left.

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
you guys better hope i don't bring the sentra and show you some real power. that's right. it's a 1.6 liter.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If i get my car back in time I will be there to show you ford guys what real power is N/A LOL. I hoping to be back and running in 2 weeks hopefully you'll still have a spot for me.

Marco

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crazy,
All cars are welcome, so long as you are willing to admit that mustangs are cool!!!

PkStang,
I did not know that was your screename. Does the Sentra have chrome wheels too? (I may have the wrong guy here.)

3 slots taken for sure.....many other maybe's

I'm thinking of adding some prizes, we'll see what we can do.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
'84 LTD LX I have you in for 9am... send me an e mail with name and car. (i assume the LTD)

Everyone,
I will be away for part of the weekend, but I will try to check e mail.

If anyone wants to follow me down on the day of the dyno I will be leaving the 110/113 rotary in Methuen on rte 93 about 6:45am

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
my old screen name was stangdsm but i sold the dsm (too many headaches) and was getting tired of getting dsm related emails so i changed my user name

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok, I rem your old screen name........

good luck,

Jim.

ps. Thre is one variety of car we won't dyno. anything AWD...

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
possibly myself BUT it's still too early to say

·
Registered
274 Posts
Jim

Ill more than likely be there, as well as the kid i came with last time.... we put his pump in, and he needs to put in the new FMU disc.... he also picked up a methane injection kit, so we'll get to see what kind of a difference that makes

Eric

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Eric C.,
you two definates? I wont put you on the list until you let me know..ok?

RI85GT,
Don't I know you?? Can't see the pic under your name too well..looks like Bob's car but only bluish gray rather than silver...
anyway.... why the hmmm???

Later Gentlemen,
Jim

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
don't put them down unless they email you for a definite

those two are shady biatches. :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts