Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of 4 real Ford Cobra Rs in chrome, perfect shape, not a blemish or scratch anywhere on them. Have Goodyear F1's in great shape on them, 275/40/17's in back and 245/45/177's in front. Finish is perfect on the wheels with only adhesive balance weights ever used on the back of the wheels. Have the Ford Stamp on the back sides of all the wheels and the real Cobra R center caps. Sell the set for $775 firm, feel free to call me on weekdays after 7PM EST at 813-728-3427 or anytime during the wknds. Im located close to Tampa,FL. Thanks Corral!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Do you ever get over to the Ft lauderdale Palm beach area? I would buy the wheels if I can avoid paying shipping. Let me know asap. THanks
LarryV

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cant say I get over there often Larry. I would be willing to driive halfway to meet you though if u have a SUV,pickup or trailer to put them in. Feel free to call me if you want to discuss it. Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
55 Posts
Brandon, Let me know what your status is this week. I am off tommorrow tuesday the 19th and could probably get off this coming sunday. I was not sure if it was this week or last week that you were out of town. Either e-mail me at [email protected] or call me on my cell 954 501 7664. Thanks
Larry

·
Registered
55 Posts
Brandon, Whats up? I sent you a 100$ deposit you said you that you would hold the wheels and call me when we could meet. I have tried to call you twice and left messages with no reply. I have left a private and public message on corral. If you sold the tires to someone else please refund my 100$ deposit. If you are out of town let me know whats up? I have the reciept for the money order and I made it out in your name. I dont want this to turn ugly over 100$. Let me know. Thanks
LarryV

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ford motorsport does make 4 lug chrome cobra r 17X8 wheels. The part number is M-1007-R54C. This guy is just a rippoff.
LarryV

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Brandon was out of town for his sister's wedding and has been busy since with a new job upon his return. I assure you he will return your deposit if the transaction does not take place. I've left him a voicemail informing him of this situation. I suggest contacting him (813) 728-3427 to resolve.

Ryan

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have left two messages on his cell phone. I still want the wheels and tires actually if he still has them. I know he said something about a wedding, and we are all busy with our jobs, but I would think he could take two seconds and contact me and let me know the status it has been almost a month. If he sold the wheels and tires, fine, have him mail me back my 100$.
LarryV

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
First off, thanks to Ryan for bringing this to my attention by calling me today. I have my phone number on nearly every one of my threads for good reason, esp those where I am selling or buying something because I am online very little and even somewhat less now because my laptop crashed and I havent been on the internet in roughly 2 weeks, period. That notwithstanding, my phone number is plastered all over this message board because it is the easiest way to reach me and I timely return ALL messages as anyone that calls me often will attest. Secondly, lets clarify the facts relating to this matter since Larry chose to address it in a public forum, so that all that read or have read it will not be ignorant and adding posts to something that they have zero knowledge of (ie: JOEASHEVILLE ). Larry 1st contacted me about buying the wheels and tires in April and we both agreed that meeting up was a better option then shipping due to the fact that we both live in Fla. He asked if he could send a deposit to hold the wheels/tires. I declined saying that I would prefer to not have the sale held up, the 1st person with the asking price would get them. After talking further, I relented because he sounded really interested and cool, ON the condition that he get the wheels/tires within a couple weeks. I very much stressed this point to him because I simply NEED the space, I have way to much of everything and since I moved finding space for it has been tough. We agreed on a $100 deposit. Ten days later, I contacted Larry and asked if he could take delivery of the wheels before I had to go out of state for a wedding. He phoned back and said he could not. I offered to even drive halfway from Tampa to Ft Lauderdale to get it done before I left. No deal. I told him when I expected to be driving back into FL after the wedding. Upon returning I got a voicemail from him late night on the 25th of April asking my availibility to get the wheels. I returned his call the nxt day and left him a voicemail with my days off work and asked for him to cal me soon as he could. This was the last I heard until Ryan called me today and informed me that he was saying that I ripped him off for 100 bucks. No phone call, no voicemail, no correspondance whatsoever other then the email, PM, that I am only now able to access. In any case, Larry I am extremely disappointed and surprised in your handling of this and have already dispatched the $100 deposit to you because I am not interested in dealing with anyone that displays this type of reckless abandonment of judgement or slander. My references and reputation stand on their own feet and I will be happy to put mine toe to toe against anyones on this board as either buyer or seller. I am calling you again in addition to this post to ensure this point is made and recieved by you.

**Update as of 05/15/05**
Wheels and tires have been sold, thanks Corral !

LarryV still has not deleted his posts in this thread and others I started as he agreed to do on our last conversation this past week. I have made it explicitly clear to him that I would not take lightly his slanderous comments and would be watching this thread and others to see that he followed thru with his commitment. His clarification post below stating that miscommunication was to blame, that he had been refunded his $100 deposit and that I was okay and straight up to deal with, is simply inadequate. I've spoken to Larry by phone and emailed him directly in this matter..no action on his part so far...

·
Registered
55 Posts
To all:
The wheel and tire situation has been settled. There were miscommunications on both ends. Brandon has refunded my money. He is a straight up guy and anyone can feel safe doing business with him in the future. Thanks
LarryV

1 - 20 of 21 Posts