Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AFS 17x8 and 17x9 chrome cobra R's with Nitto tires with less than 5K miles on both in excellent shape in Indianapolis IN 46241. Will sell wheels and tires for $1200 picked up or trade for Weld Draglites 15x3 and 15x7or8 with Drag Radials and $$$. Will also be at the World Ford Challenge for all four days next month if want to pick up there.

·
Registered
479 Posts
i would trade you mine. but i don't have very much money to put up with them. how much are you talking. 15x3.5 and 15x8. tires are about 50% all the way around. let me know. thanks, Tim
[email protected]

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't I get my Cobra intake from you a couple of months ago? It would depend on the shape your wheels are in and what kind of tires you have on them, I really want drag radials.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Still available

·
Registered
680 Posts
Hi, You replied to my ad for the rims i wanted, i can give you a $1,000 if you would meet me somewhere, i live in lower michigan, Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will strongly consider that. I will have to do it after this weekend because I will be showing it at the World Ford Challenge in St. Louis this weekend. After that would be great. How far are you from Indianapolis?

·
Registered
680 Posts
jstruckman50 said:
I will strongly consider that. I will have to do it after this weekend because I will be showing it at the World Ford Challenge in St. Louis this weekend. After that would be great. How far are you from Indianapolis?
I'm about 3 1/2 hours away at least. If we could meet somewhere that would be great. Thanks, Brandon Adams

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That will work for me. I sent you a private message so get back with me asap. Thanks Jason

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haven't got a gauranteed sale yet so they are still available.

·
Registered
680 Posts
jstruckman50 said:
Haven't got a gauranteed sale yet so they are still available.
Just letting you know i called you, i still would like to purchase them, Thanks, Brandon

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Brandon give me a call on my cell at 317-413-9524. I am in St.Louis area so you wont reach me at home Or email me at [email protected] I need to know for sure if you want these or not.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brandon, I sent you a PM

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sale pending with ford-six

1 - 19 of 19 Posts