Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I wanted to ask if anyone recognizes the design of these eBay 4v turbo headers and if so what kit are they a copy of ? I just want to add that I know eBay hotside parts are pretty much junk, so please don't flame me, lol. Thanks

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Look up speed daddy on eBay, when I recently browsed eBay for foxbody hotside there were like 5 different brands of cheap Chinese kits but we're are literally the same pictures from one brand to the next. Same stuff, different names.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your reply boostup. I've noticed that too, there are always a bunch of pushrod motor cheap hotside parts but no mod motor cheap hotside parts since around 2010, till these cam up recently. When these came up about a year ago I bought this set for 220.00 out of curiosity, they actually look pretty good material and weld wise. (I know looks can be deceiving) I was mainly wondering if anyone has ever tried a set to see how they fit, or if anyone recognized them as a copy of some other kits ff turbo headers. eBay has these for 4v and 2v. The mod hotside that used to be on eBay back in 2010 and earlier was a copy of mmr's old hotside, but I can't find any info on these. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts