Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you need a chevy body for that swap. dont ruin another mustang with k-mart engine and parts.WHY? why do people do this? what a waiste.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Nice, i'll let you know how my ls1/t56 swap goes, i pick the 93 calypso coupe roller up tomorrow to put it in. Do you want me to send you the build pics? OR do you just wanna see a video of it walking a heads/cam full bolt on 302?

·
Registered
899 Posts
Dont feed the trolls.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
for me , i am a ford fan , love fords, but my uncle made me a deal on a 10 sec car that was way to good to pass up, i bought the car and pulled motor -tranny out , what cracks me up is a person can see a car run, love it, looks good sounds good and be in love with it, then find out its got a chevy motor in it then all of sudden its junk...its all a mental thing

·
Registered
124 Posts
for me , i am a ford fan , love fords, but my uncle made me a deal on a 10 sec car that was way to good to pass up, i bought the car and pulled motor -tranny out , what cracks me up is a person can see a car run, love it, looks good sounds good and be in love with it, then find out its got a chevy motor in it then all of sudden its junk...its all a mental thing
I fully plan on telling everyone who asks whats done, that its just another cam and shorty header 5.0. Its amazing how anal people are and how irritated they get when you tell them your plans on chevy motor. IF someone makes me mad i will pop the hood to show off the corvette fuel rail covers though lol.

·
Registered
950 Posts
i just dont understand it, gm motors in ford cars or vice versa. mixed bred cars are the owners ford men? chevy men? or just dont care what they drive. im ford all the way!!

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
i just dont understand it, gm motors in ford cars or vice versa. mixed bred cars are the owners ford men? chevy men? or just dont care what they drive. im ford all the way!!
Read the forum rules. Don;t like these swaps, stay out of the discussions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.