Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey fellows up for sale is my buddies 86 mustang. He isnt too computer savvy so i am trying to help him out. The car is located in philadelphia, it's a 86 convertible 5 spd LX white with 87 up front end it has a white top it also has white 5 star pony clear corners it has a tach added and its got a mach one hood, flowmaster, mac off road h pipe it use to be a v6, it had been converted to a v8 by the previous owner, (save $$ on insaurance) the motor is a 302 HO out of a a truck, its carbeurated runs strong and pulls like a mother, power windows and locks, this one is a keeper, it has a new clutch my freind really took good care of it. The car looks great no rust or dents that i can see, the interior is in a fair condition but needs cleaning which will taken care of before it is passed on to you, the top doesnt operate, it might need a new convertible top motor. The engine and tranny has aorund 75,000 miles on it. This is a running condition car that you can drive off with. I have two 5.0's myself and i can honestly tell you that this is a great car. The pictures can be found at photos.yahoo.com/sunny_philly and let it speak for itself let me know if you have any questions, asking price is $5500 OBO. email me @ [email protected].

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Lets see, he took a beautiful car, ruined it with a white trash front end swap, and then converted it to carb for no reason what so ever. Have fun getting even 2K for it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
What looks like trash is that car in your avatar only a retard can do that to a car. He is so fockin ignorant he opened his mouth full of shiit, he wrote that i converted the car to a carbeurator, you peice of shiit read what i wrote you shiithead, i said the previous owner dropped in a v8 and took that v6 out and shoved it up your asrse where it fits perfectly. .
I went thru this guys profile and the poor bastard has nothing better to do than post useless **** everywhere go read his posts and you will know what i mean, get a life you lonely bastard, go get a girlfreind and stop acting like a 5 year old. BTW i dont think someone with a shiitbox looking car in his avatar should be talking about others who have something nice. now go post some more crap you lonely bastaard, i know you are a loser looking for attention. :lol:

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
905_OHH said:
What looks like trash is that car in your avatar only a retard can do that to a car.
Well I won't pick apart the rest of your ignorant babbling, but I gotta comment on this. You're insulting me, when YOU can't even realize what a Mercury Capri looks like. So that "trash retard" car wasn't built by me, but my Mercury. Don't believe me, here's two other for sale on ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercury-Capri-1984-MERCURY-CAPRI-RS-5-OL-5-SPEED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5366QQitemZ4592248580QQrdZ1

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mercury-Capri-1983-Mercury-Capri-RS-not-Mustang_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ5366QQitemZ4592201209QQrdZ1

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I think this quote summarizes your posting skills kid:

If you drive the same way that English flows from your brain to the keyboard, your car will crash into a gas pump and explode into a firey ball of horrid typing skills gone wrong.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
And last but not least, no '86 I have ever heard of had a V6 in it. I might just buy this pile of feces because it's a rare car. Now if I could just locate that V6 that was in it I could put in on eBay and bank some mad cash yo!

·
15,478 Posts
Grow the **** up Kevin, read the rules. Classifieds are here for people to sell their items, not to have some double-standard ass-clown that has no interest in the item come in and put them down, so they can go brag to their internet buddies on another site.

905_OOH, feel free to recreate your thread.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.