Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dave,

I think there is a speed shop in Washington, PA that has a dyno. No personal experience though.

Where are you located? I live in the north hills, and work in Warrendale. I drive a '95 GT AODE, Sapphire Blue.

·
Registered
570 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Dave King said:
Found one guys thanks. I live in Greentree and I found one in Washington PA only 30 minutes away.
Dave, it ought to be closer than that, at the speed you drive...assuming of course you can make it without blowing an engine or tranny.;)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bierbelly said:

Dave, it ought to be closer than that, at the speed you drive...assuming of course you can make it without blowing an engine or tranny.;)
I try to keep my towing speed to below 75, although the F250 PSD can do 80 towing, and I can't even tell.

·
Registered
733 Posts
You mean that car isn't street legal?;)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Dave, I grew up about 5 miles from Greentree, near Crafton / McKees Rocks. Do you take your car to any local events?

·
Registered
733 Posts
novadude said:
Dave, I grew up about 5 miles from Greentree, near Crafton / McKees Rocks. Do you take your car to any local events?
Hell, if you grew up there, you KNOW there's not a 1/4 stretch of straight, flat land within 100 miles of the burgh. Get real.:D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not true... spent many of my younger days street racing in Crafton, near the Thornburg bridge, and out by the old VW plant in New Stanton. ;)

There is always Quaker City and Keystone. :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
novadude said:
Yes I was born and raised in Greentree. My parents old house was off Potomac ave. I now live off Greentree Road and Forsythe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts