Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some one asked if i can post the build. So here I go. Car is a 25.5 chassi what was happening when jacking it the body was twisting a little the rear shocks were about an inch off. Some sqaure lower control arms. Decided to upgrade it.

Beat 60 ft was 1.18 at 146 broke into the 4's.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Since the car was there decided to finish it. Moved the master cylinder inside cut the shock tower back for more room and a double frame rail.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Used racecraft upper and lower control arm mounts stiletto rack and control arms and rear. Notched the frame to get the car lower. Ran into a few problems. Oil pan was sitting to low and my oil pump is to close to the rack.

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The original subframe got cut out the person used 2" square . The bars that went fwd from the cage to the engine compartment got cut out. If u can blow up the pic under the car u can see them.

Hardest part of this is not doing things over and over again.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
whos doing the chassis?

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the compliment. Easier to work on the car. Think it has to weigh 3250 most likely have to add weight to it. Sits 5" off the ground aloud 3". New strange rack for the stelleto rack not a great design. Had to move it over and not much turning radius.

Very nice job. Crazy Don did. Very happy with his work. Should I keep it white? Thinking maybe a pearl white.?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Pee yellow???..eeww..... ;)

I like pearl white over plain-Jane white..

ks

1 - 20 of 38 Posts