Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have decided to change directions with my car.

The lsx is for sale. Looking at putting a coyote and a stick in the car down the road.

It was deff a fun ride. Car ran 9.24 143 mph. two weeks ago ran 9.28 144. Drove into the track all but two trips. Won drag week

Tim

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Once the engine is sold I am going to build A new garage and then get my wife's car done. Then back on the mustang

Tim

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope. Built a new garage with what I sold it for. Was fun but I want to slow the car a little and drive it. Never been fast with a stick so I am going to try that now.

Tim

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
are you going to try that new Coyote class? looks fun

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No I would love to do it but I don't have a truck and trailer or budget to travel. Goal is to make it back to drag week again and see what happens. I enjoy driving the car and testing when I can.

Tim

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
good luck, sounds fun.

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm a FORD guy...but that LS that you had would flat out haul a$$. I would've had a hard time selling it. I watched several youtube videos of it & man,it would turn up(especially to be STREET driven). Probably one of the most impressive N/A cars I've ever seen street driven;). Good luck with the Coyote motor,I'm hoping the price of them will come down as they are used more/longer.

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. I finally figured it out last fall but I was at a point where I needed to spend big $ to go faster. I didn't want to sell it but I wanted a shop more.

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts