Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering about CG Fabrication, anybody try their T-6 Hotside on a Foxbody? Seems to make the turbo too close to radiator from the pics I have seen. Their headers look very nice, I was thinking on just getting their headers and making the rest of the Hotside to make sure it clears my radiator and fan setup. Or has someone tried to set the motor back to make more room?

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ive seen guys get a radiator for a sn95 which puts it under the rad support on the foxes to gain clearance for turbos. Might want to call them up, they should have some answers for you.

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
Ive seen guys get a radiator for a sn95 which puts it under the rad support on the foxes to gain clearance for turbos.
you wouldn't by chance have any pics of this would you?

·
Registered
653 Posts
No i dont, sorry. Most of the pics i saw were TTF and yellowbullet. Might want to call C&G up, they can prob give you an answer on fitment issues.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I just got a C G Fabrication hotside kit. Pass. side mount, T6 flange, with 5" down pipe. My 2 row radiator would not fit. I got a Griffin radiator thats the stock height but its only 18" in length. With a 8.2 block, you will need to install a oil filter relocation kit and you will need an electric water pump, stock pump will hit the down pipe. Customer service is great and I would buy again from C G Fabrication. Hot side looks great.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Thr electric pump hits also, I'm going with a remote mount!
Caleb is a great person to deal with!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I cut the upper rad support and boxed it in to give me more rad clearance!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Meziere elec pump, part# WP373U is only 4.5" length. I was looking at that pump or going with the remote pump.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Wastegates!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I have the meziere 55gpm electric pump and it technically is really close, but i guess i should say it will probably hit since I'm gonna run a motorplate, i did have another guy tell me his electric pump actually hits! I'm sure you could heat the dp and push it in but i still wouldn't want it so close! I guess try it and see.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yea, even with the pump im looking at I will only have a half inch between it and the downpipe. Even with the DP wrapped, I'm not sure I want it that way. I am leaning toward the remote water pump. What remote pump are you using?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have been looking at the cg fab stuff looks second to none in the windsor based turbo stuff..... I come from honda turbo setups( really high quality manifolds) and Cg quality really resembles like full-race for Hondas, pricey though but quality is a reflection of $$quantity

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
That price is actually cheap compared to the junk out there.

I ordered it and had it on my doorstep in eleven days! You won't find that anywhere else!!!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
I threw my timing cover and meziere electric wp on my mock up block and it's a no go. It hits the down pipe.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts