Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Maximum Motorsports or Steeda's. I had the MAC's, they're piles of crap. Maximums are pretty freakin' sweet though.

·
Registered
409 Posts
DEFINATELY MAXIMUM MOTORSPORTS.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have the Steeda's.. they were used previously by two other members and the bearing still feels good (no play). Previous owners were happy with them but i havn't had a chance to use them yet.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
i got MM's on my car, they dont make any noise like some people seem to ahve problems with otehr brands clunking and whatnot. i would say if not MM then griggs or steeda, possibly kenny brown. but nothing else

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I wouldnt recommend D&Ds. I have a bent plate and have had a seized bearing a few months after installation.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Kenny Brown

I would definetly look into the Kenny Brown cc plates b/c unlike the majority of the cc plates his are steel and give absolutely no flex. Whereas the aluminum plates that are even thicker in some cases can have a tendency to flex under high stress. It's up to you, just an idea though.

KBP49042- Kenny Brown Caster Plus Kit 87-93 $133.00:eek:

I found this kit just recently for some other people and it is very reasonably priced!

Go to V8 power.com or call them at 909-992-6604

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
QUICKHORSE said:
I would definetly look into the Kenny Brown cc plates b/c unlike the majority of the cc plates his are steel and give absolutely no flex. Whereas the aluminum plates that are even thicker in some cases can have a tendency to flex under high stress. It's up to you, just an idea though.

KBP49042- Kenny Brown Caster Plus Kit 87-93 $133.00:eek:

I found this kit just recently for some other people and it is very reasonably priced!

Go to V8 power.com or call them at 909-992-6604
They're also tall-ass pieces of **** that allow no camber adjustability. Total crap IMHO. I should post a poll of how many people have owned them and ditched them.

·
Registered
537 Posts
MFE said:
They're also tall-ass pieces of **** that allow no camber adjustability. Total crap IMHO. I should post a poll of how many people have owned them and ditched them.
Maybe I'll send this link to kenny and when he gets his health issues in order, we'll see what he has to say about his TALL-ASS PIECES OF ****!!!:mad:

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
QUICKHORSE said:
Maybe I'll send this link to kenny and when he gets his health issues in order, we'll see what he has to say about his TALL-ASS PIECES OF ****!!!:mad:
What's your point? I know he's got health issues and I know he's built a successful business with generally good stuff to the mustang community. Tip of the hat, God speed, hope he comes back even stronger than before. But his C/C plates are still pieces of ****.

·
Registered
537 Posts
MFE said:
What's your point? I know he's got health issues and I know he's built a successful business with generally good stuff to the mustang community. Tip of the hat, God speed, hope he comes back even stronger than before. But his C/C plates are still pieces of ****.
I didn't mean to be a dick about it, I just don't agree with you about them.

We put lots of track time on our cars every year and I'm sure you do to, I, along with many others just haven't had the trouble you have I guess.

Also did't want it to be a one-way forum. Seems everybody is stuck on MM cc plates. :salute:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts