Ford Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
looks awesome! but im gonna hafta call a :bs: on it being finished, ive never met anyone who has ever finished a car :D

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
congrats man. that looks great and you are makin the great power. glad you reached all your goals. post up the new times when you get them.

marcus

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
F*#*$cken WICKED!!! Thats probably one of the nicest DRAG RACER Stang Ive ever seen, youve done a great job, and it looks great without rear spoiler...If you dont mind could tell me what size pro Stars in the rear..back space and width and what size studs and spacer you are using...THANX!! DA Snake Boy!!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Absolutely awesome Joe!! That thing is pristine, it really makes me want to get off my ass and do some serious work with my car (as I look at 4.56s, 31 splines, and truck diff on the floor of my room). I'm really looking forward to see how you do when you get out to the track. Good luck! :D

·
U.S. Army Active Duty
14,748 Posts
My God, that car looks evil, dude. :evil: I am gonna have nightmares of you pulling up next to me at a light! Nice job, man!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Looks good. But please get rid of a little bit of that wheel space. Put a 1 1/2" or 2" drop on it.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Whoosh - Ok, maybe I should have said Finished for now! Gotta get the Jeep up and going first. Then back to the car...

Duane - rear Welds are 15 x 8" Prostars, 5.5"BS with 275/50/15 Nitto Drag Radials. Those are my street only tires. Bogart 15x10" Dragstars for the track.

Mike - Get those gears in and get going, and let me know when you grenade that trac-lok, mine came out for the locker.

Zak - Hopefully at Smackdown, you will be able to see the ass-end of my car only!

John M - hittin the track this week, gunnin' for 11s, hopefully the heat will ease up a bit. Thanks for the props!

ISUPonyBoy - We North-Side Chicago guys always take care of the south-siders!! jk, thanks for compliments.

Andy - you gonna run me at Smackdown???:D

Lowered88 - no more lowering, the rear pinion angle is perfect for my setup, and the fronts can't go any lower, or my ETs will suffer.

Toodles.
joe

·
Premium Member
5,154 Posts
Glad I checked the board just now. Congrats on a beautiful all around car Joe, well deserved. What kind of #s is that bad boy putting out?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Joe, what % tint is that and where did you get it done? That's what I'm doing next as soon as I can find a good shop. My car's black too and I want the tint just about the way you have it. Yours looks nice, are you happy with it? Was going to PM or E-mail you, but you've got it off so I posted. Later man.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts