Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted an suspention question earier, abut how to set it up but here another question.

what I have it's a UPR pro-series rear kit

adjustable lowers, double adjustable uppers, ANTI-ROLL BAR, and the sphirical housing bushings..

My question is: Can that anti-roll bar be run under normal street driving conditions? What will it hurt if anything?

Thanks
Randy

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I ran my Wolfe bar out on the street last year, actually I kind of liked the lack of roll in the rear.

If you are worried pull one of the end links off, just 2 bolts and will allow full movement in normal situations.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome!

Thanks for the reply,
what I was worried about was if I were to hit a bumb that I would some how break a weld or bend part of it?
The ride was the secondary thing.. I just don't want to break this thing.

BTW what pinion angle are you running with your car... your 60's are awesome?

Can't wait to go racing...been looking at ocean for too [email protected] long!

Randy

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Currently my pinion angle is at 3 degrees (negative) with heim joints on 3 of the 4 attachment point. Upper housingbushing are urethane pieces but are soon getting a spherical bearing. At that point I think I'll go to the 1-1.5 angle on the pinion.

I'm pleased with my 60' times, dead consistant, but I know there is room for improvement.

·
Registered
198 Posts
David Wolfe installed his anti-roll bar on my car about 4 years ago and I drive several thousand miles / year and have had no problems. He told me to try to drive straight over real unlevel ground rather than twisting the car driving over at an angle at low speeds. I have never unhooked them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts