Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the car tuned several years ago, with a diablosport chip. I changed some things and went back to the same shop. Luckily the A/F is dead on, but the driveability sucks. They said they couldn't find my original tune on their computer, and they had no way to read the tune from the chip???

Basically I'd just like for someone to fix a couple issues I have with the tune but leave the A/F alone.

My problem is, when you go to slow down, you have to keep your foot on the gas, then push the clutch in, and let the motor come to an idle. If you back off the gas and don't disengage the clutch, as soon as you push the clutch in, it dies. I have learned to drive it like that but it's really annoying.

I hate to spend the money to have it completely re-tuned when the A/F is perfect.

Any ideas would be very helpful! Thanks

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Forgot to qualify the thread title. The reason I want to transfer it is because any of the tuners near me all use SCT instead of Diablosport. I may just end up having to call one of them, but the closest ones are in Columbus, OH, which is around 2 hours away, I live in Southeastern OH.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts