Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Here ya go,

This Vehicle Qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee!
CARFAX has not found any DMV-reported incidents for this
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) including:
Total Loss Accidents: salvage, rebuilt, dismantled, fire or flood
Truth-in-Mileage: exceeds mechanical limits or not actual mileage
Lemon: Manufacturer Buyback or Lemon

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Visit carfax.com to review the complete Terms & Conditions. This coverage is transferable and will expire on 12/03/2006. You must register at carfax.com within 90 days to activate this free guarantee!

Other Information Reported to CARFAX
Checked for Description

Other Accidents It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.

Mileage Accuracy No odometer problems, like a broken odometer or an odometer rollover, were reported by a DMV.

Ownership This coupe has had 1 owner in New York. It was originally registered as a corporate fleet vehicle. It was owned by a company that manages its own fleet of vehicles. These vehicles are typically used by smaller companies like banks or firms for business purposes.

Warranty CARFAX estimates it has 6 months remaining on the basic warranty. The basic warranty provides bumper-to-bumper coverage.

Refer to the CARFAX Vehicle History Report for complete definitions and disclaimers. Also available on carfax.com.
© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 03.Dec.2005 12:35:38

Since its establishment as an independent company in 1986, CARFAX has collected the largest vehicle history database in North America. This database currently includes over 4 billion records from thousands of public and private sources.

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Other information about this vehicle, including problems, may not have been reported to CARFAX. Use this report as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car.

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

You must register at www.CARFAX.com to activate this free guarantee!

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This coupe has had 1 owner in New York. It was originally registered as a corporate fleet vehicle. It was owned by a company that manages its own fleet of vehicles. These vehicles are typically used by smaller companies like banks or firms for business purposes.
It has had no minor or moderate accidents reported to CARFAX.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
No odometer problems, like a broken odometer or an odometer rollover, were reported by a DMV.
It was not reported by a DMV as a Manufacturer Buyback or LEMON.
CARFAX estimates it has 6 months remaining on the basic warranty. The basic warranty provides bumper-to-bumper coverage.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Total Loss Check No Severe Accidents Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Other Accident Indicators No Accident Indicators Reported
2. MILEAGE ACCURACY CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
Odometer Rollback Check No Potential Odometer Rollback Found
Mileage Consistency Check No Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
No Mfr. Buyback Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 1 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Corporate Fleet Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
Recall Information Is Now Available From FORD
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 6 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED

Year/Make/Model: 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I

Body Style: COUPE
Engine: 4.6L V8 EFI 32V SOHC
Fuel: GASOLINE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE
Manufactured in: UNITED STATES
Safety Equipment: Anti-lock Brakes, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM CD, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Salvage Title Loss Due To Fire Title
Junk Title Flood Damage Title
Rebuilt/Reconstructed Title Hail Damage Title
Dismantled Title Canadian Total Loss

Other Accident Indicators:

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

No Salvage Auction Record Reported No Crash Test Vehicle Record Reported
No Fire Damage Record Reported No Airbag Deployment Record Reported
No Automotive Recycler Record Reported No Damage Disclosure Record Reported
No Frame Damage Record Reported No Collision Repair Facility Record Reported
No Police Accident Record Reported

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 03.Dec.2005 12:35:38. New data will result in a change to this report.

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

Mileage Consistency Check:

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646).

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) had 1 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

Estimated Owners: Date: Location:
1st owner 05/05/2003 New York

Types of Owners:

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

Personal Use Registration Reported Fleet Registration Reported
No Lease Registration Reported No Commercial Registration Reported
No Rental Registration Reported No Non-Profit Registration Reported
No Taxi Registration Reported No Built to Non U.S. Standards Record Reported

Recall information for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) is now available directly from FORD. Get a current list of recalls that require repair for this vehicle.

CARFAX searched more than 4 billion records from over 7,600 sources and found 6 record(s) for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

03/21/2003 NICB
Vehicle manufactured and shipped to original
dealer

04/30/2003 Dealer Inventory
New Jersey
Vehicle sold

05/05/2003 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bronx, NY
First owner reported
Registered as
corporate fleet vehicle

06/09/2003 Dealer Inventory
North Brunswick, NJ
Vehicle offered for sale

11/07/2003 New York
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Bronx, NY
Registration issued or renewed
Registered as
personal vehicle
Passed safety inspection

11/25/2005 Dealer Inventory
Bronx, NY
Vehicle offered for sale

Detailed Vehicle History Definitions:

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Fleet Vehicle
Vehicle was registered or sold to a company that manages vehicle fleets.

Personal Use
Vehicle was registered by the owner for private or personal use.

CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT COURTESY OF NORM BAKER MOTORS
CARFAX BUYBACK GUARANTEE

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Severe Damage: Odometer Problems: Lemon History:
Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss
Exceeds Mechanical Limits

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

Your CARFAX Buyback Coverage:
Vehicle: Transferable Coverage: Activation:
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
1FAFP42R63F404646 12/03/2005 - 12/03/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

Activation Required

Go to www.carfax.com
No Internet access?
Ask your dealer to help you activate this guarantee.

Terms and Conditions Apply
CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and a Branded Title, as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions, actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE (www.carfax.com) in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions (www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm).

CARFAX Disclaimer:

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

Need help? Consumers, please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com. Dealers or Subscribers, please visit our Help Center at www.carfaxonline.com.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 03.Dec.2005 12:35:38

1FAFP42R63F404646
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
COUPE
Rear wheel drive

CARFAX estimated the remaining original manufacturer warranty coverage for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646) using the date this report was generated (03.Dec.2005 12:35:38) and the last odometer reading reported to CARFAX. If you have a current odometer reading, you may recalculate the remaining warranty coverage.

CARFAX used time only to calculate the remaining warranty coverage because no odometer readings were reported to CARFAX for this vehicle.

Estimated start date of warranty: 05/05/2003
Last reading reported on : No odometer reading reported
Today's Date: December 3, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty: Estimated Remaining Coverage:
Basic 36 months or 36,000 miles 6 months
Drivetrain 36 months or 36,000 miles 6 months
Emissions 24 months or 24,000 miles Coverage expired
Corrosion
60 months or unlimited mileage 30 months or unlimited mileage
Transferable Transferable at no cost Same
Roadside Assistance 36 months or 36,000 miles 6 months
Safety belt & inflatable restraint 60 months or 50,000 miles 30 months
Notes: Manufacturer covers emissions components under basic warranty. Emissions coverage may vary by state. Refer to owners manual for specific details. Transferable: no cost, unlimited owners covered. Adjustments and bulbs are covered (except alignment and wheel balance) after 1 years or 12,000 miles. Tires are covered under warranty.

Enter current mileage:

CARFAX Warranty Check provides an estimate of this vehicle's remaining warranty coverage. This estimate is only valid for vehicles manufactured for sale in the US. The remaining warranty coverage may vary based on specific vehicle history events. Please ask your dealer or visit the FORD web site for complete warranty coverage information.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
03.Dec.2005 12:35:38

CARFAX Buyback Coverage For:

REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: Go to www.carfax.com to activate your
CARFAX Buyback Guarantee today!
Guarantee Coverage: 12/03/2005 - 12/03/2006
CARFAX Vehicle Description: 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
VIN: 1FAFP42R63F404646 Body Style: COUPE
Driveline: REAR WHEEL DRIVE Engine: 4.6L V8 EFI 32V SOHC

CARFAX will buy this vehicle back if
you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a
Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report.

SEVERE DAMAGE
Salvage/Junk
Rebuilt/Reconstructed
Dismantled
Fire/Flood/Hail
Canadian Total Loss

ODOMETER PROBLEMS
Not Actual Mileage

LEMON HISTORY
Manufacturer Buyback

Visit www.carfax.com to register today!

CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and if a Branded Title listed above (as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions) actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE at www.carfax.com in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions at www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm.

2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
Coupe
Rear wheel drive

CARFAX has collected the industry's leading used car safety and reliability ratings into one, convenient report. With this report, you'll know the safety and reliability of your next used car. All information presented in this report is specific to the 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I.

Safety:
This information will help you select a vehicle model that meets your expectations for safety and security.

NHTSA Crash Test Results
IIHS Crashworthiness
IIHS Low Speed Damage Repair
HLDI Injury, Collision, & Theft
NHTSA Safety Recalls

Reliability:
Use this information to check how reliable a vehicle model is before you buy.

J.D. Power and Associates Power Ratings
Original Manufacturer Warranty
Reviews & Opinions
Awards

Crash Test Results

Frontal Crash: Rating:
Driver
Passenger
Side Crash: Rating:
Front Seat
Rear Seat
Rollover Resistance: Rating:
Rollover Resistance

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) provides 3 different ratings - full-width frontal crash test, side impact crash test, and rollover resistance. The frontal crash test indicates how well the safety features and restraints will protect an occupant in a head-on collision. The side-impact test conveys the chance of a severe chest injury, while the rollover resistance rating estimates the risk of rolling over in a single vehicle crash. Go to NHTSA to learn more about these results.

Crashworthiness

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) did not test this vehicle model.

Category: Rating:
Overall Crashworthiness: Not tested by IIHS
Structure & Safety Cage: Not tested by IIHS
Head & Neck: Not tested by IIHS
Chest: Not tested by IIHS
Left Leg & Foot: Not tested by IIHS
Right Leg & Foot: Not tested by IIHS
Restraints: Not tested by IIHS

Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) uses a frontal offset crash test to estimate the crashworthiness of a vehicle. These results are good indicators of how a frontal impact will structurally impact this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I. Crashworthiness data is provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Loss Data Institute.

Low-Speed Damage Repair

Front Crash Description: Front Crash Cost:
Front into flat barrier Not tested by IIHS
Front into angle barrier Not tested by IIHS
Rear Crash Description: Rear Crash Cost:
Rear into flat barrier Not tested by IIHS
Rear into pole Not tested by IIHS
Average Damage Per Test Not tested by IIHS

Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) conducts four 5 mph crash tests to assess bumper performance. These results convey how well this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I bumpers will protect the car body from damage in low-speed collisions. Low-speed damage repair costs are obtained from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Loss Data Institute.

Injury, Collision, & Theft Indicators

The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) does not provide injury, collision or theft information for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I.

Index: Score: Rating:
Injury Index No data from HLDI No data from HLDI
Collision Index No data from HLDI No data from HLDI
Theft Index No data from HLDI No data from HLDI

These scores are stated in relative terms, with 100 being the average for all cars in each category. Scores greater than 100 represent higher risk in each category. For example, an injury indicator score of 122 means that a passenger in this model is 22% more likely to be injured in an accident. Injury, collision, and theft indicators are provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Loss Data Institute.

Safety Recalls

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) issued no safety recalls for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I safety recall information was provided by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Highway Data Loss Institute and is derived from the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration list of safety recalls. Please call the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration Auto Safety Hotline at 1-888-DASH-2-DOT (1-888-327-4236) to report safety defects or to obtain information on cars, trucks, child seats, and highway or traffic safety.

Power Ratings

Ownership: Rating:
Initial Ratings (up to 1 year)
Overall Quality
Mechanical Quality
Feature & Accessory Quality
Body & Interior Quality
Overall Appeal
Performance
Comfort
Feature & Instrument Panel
Style
Midterm Ratings (1-3 Years)
Mechanical Reliability No data from source
Feature & Accessory Reliability No data from source
Body & Interior Reliability No data from source
Long Term Ratings (3-5 Years)
Overall Dependability No data from source
Mechanical Dependability No data from source
Feature & Accessory Dependability No data from source
Body & Interior Dependability No data from source

J.D. Power and Associates uses selected highlights from the firm's quality and customer satisfaction syndicated studies to create the Power Ratings at the model-level. The number of Power Circles represents 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I vehicle performance on selected factors - mechanical quality, feature and accessory quality, performance, and style.
J.D. Power and Associates is a global marketing information firm that represents the "voice of the customer." They have been listening to consumers, analyzing their perspective, and refining study methodologies to offer the most advanced customer satisfaction studies, analyses, and training initiatives available today. Learn more at the J.D. Power Consumer Center.

Original Manufacturer Warranty

Coverage: Years/Mileage:
Basic 3 years or 36,000 miles
Drivetrain 3 years or 36,000 miles
Emissions 2 years or 24,000 miles
Corrosion 5 years with Unlimited mileage
Transferable Transferable at no cost
Roadside Assistance Roadside assistance is covered during basic warranty.
Safety Belt & Inflatable Restraint Safety belt and inflatable restraint systems are covered for 5 years or 50,000 miles.
Specific Components 8 years or 80,000 miles
Notes: Manufacturer covers emissions components under basic warranty. Emissions coverage may vary by state. Refer to owners manual for specific details. Transferable: no cost, unlimited owners covered. Adjustments and bulbs are covered (except alignment and wheel balance) after 1 years or 12,000 miles. Tires are covered under warranty.

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I warranty information has been provided by J&L Warranty Pros.

Reviews & Opinions

Overview: Review:
Review: The Mustang reached cult status almost immediately after its introduction in 1964 and to many people it still remains the ultimate ponycar. Again available as a coupe and convertible, this year the V-6 output was still 190 hp and the base V-8 went to 260 hp. The exciting Cobra version packing 320 hp from a twin-cam V-8 was suspended for a year. The Mustang still outsold it's only competitors, the Camaro and Firebird, put together. Those other two had now been put quietly to death. If you're looking for refinement you won't find it here. What you will find though is plenty of bang for your bucks.
Best Features: Engines all the way up to 390 hp;Cobra had the best underpinnings;A convertible was still offered;Mach 1 name reappeared;Lots of panache for the cash
Worst Features: Old and ugly interior;Iffy build quality;Kind of crude all over
Reliability History: Worse than average
Depreciation: Better than average
Potential Trouble: None

This 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I review was provided by CarCritic.comTM. Don Vorderman, editor and publisher of CarCritic, is an independent automotive journalist who has been writing vehicle reviews for over 30 years. He is best known for his work with Automobile Quarterly and Town & Country Magazine.

Awards

The FORD MUSTANG MACH I did not receive a Kelley Blue Book Model to Best Hold Its Value Award, an Edmunds Used Car Best Bet Award, a Polk Automotive Loyalty Award or a J.D. Power and Associates Award in 2003. View awardees recognized by Kelley Blue Book, Edmunds, Polk Automotive, and J.D. Power and Associates.

Unauthorized Usage Disclaimer

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

SYSTEMATIC RETRIEVAL OF THE CONTENT OR OTHER DATA FROM THIS SITE TO CREATE OR COMPILE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, A COLLECTION, COMPILATION, DATABASE OR DIRECTORY WITHOUT THE EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF CARFAX IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. THE CARFAX SAFETY & RELIABILITY REPORT IS SUBJECT TO THE CARFAX.COM TERMS OF USE.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. All rights reserved.

1FAFP42R63F404646
2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I
COUPE
Rear wheel drive

Use these comments to learn additional details about the general condition or damage and maintenance history of this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I (1FAFP42R63F404646).

The CARFAX Vehicle Rating is provided by real CARFAX customers who have owned or shopped for this 2003 FORD MUSTANG MACH I.

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO CUSTOMER RATINGS FOR THIS VEHICLE

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO CUSTOMER COMMENTS FOR THIS VEHICLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARFAX only displays comments in compliance with the CARFAX Ratings & Comments Guidelines. It does not validate these comments. CARFAX does not inspect vehicles and recommends you have a vehicle inspected by your dealer or mechanic before buying.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending.

·
Registered
386 Posts
YOu are a good dude VEgas, thanks for helpin a brother out like that.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Dang,

We have been reading a book!!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
TT_Vert said:
could you do one for me too??
1FACP40E4PF166952
Thanks

Dave
Here comes the next book Dave, enjoy...

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This sedan has had at least 2 owners. The first title for this sedan was reported to CARFAX by an Illinois DMV in 1997.
It has had no DMV-reported total loss events, like a major accident, fire or flood.
It has not been reported by a DMV as having an Exceeds Mechanical Limits or Not Actual Mileage title.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 05/07/1999, was 80,542 miles.
Go to the Detailed Vehicle History for the complete history and a glossary of terms.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Truth-In-Mileage Check No Odometer Problems Reported by a DMV - Buyback Guarantee!
3. LEMON CHECK®
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Checked 8 Types of Vehicle Registrations
5. RECALL CHECK
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 9 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED

Year/Make/Model: 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX

Body Style: SEDAN 2 DR.
Engine: 5.0L V8 HO SEFI
Safety Equipment: Driver front air bag/passenger side active (manual) belt

Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, 5-digit Odometer

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

This 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 07.Dec.2005 17:18:15. New data will result in a change to this report.

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Not Actual Mileage Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses mileage fraud or a broken odometer.
Exceeds Mechanical Limits Title - issued by DMV when the owner discloses an odometer rollover.

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952).

Date: Mileage:
10/21/1997 72,193
05/07/1999 80,542

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

1st owner No data No data
2nd owner 03/11/2004 Wisconsin

Types of Owners:

This 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported

Recall information for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) is now available directly from FORD. Get a current list of recalls that require repair for this vehicle.

CARFAX searched more than 4 billion records from over 7,600 sources and found 9 record(s) for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

04/28/1993 NICB
dealer

10/21/1997 72,193 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Geneva, IL
Title #T7294489037
Title issued or updated

05/07/1999 80,542 Illinois
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Orland Park, IL
Title #T9127389045
Title issued or updated

03/21/2000 Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL
Passed emissions inspection

10/04/2002 Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL
Failed emissions inspection

10/24/2002 Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL

11/04/2002 Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL

11/06/2002 Illinois
Inspection Station
Chicago, IL

03/11/2004 Wisconsin
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Beloit, WI
Title #04071G3023
Title or registration issued
New owner reported
Exempt from odometer reporting

Failed Emissions Inspection
The emissions check performed during a vehicle inspection indicated the vehicle was emitting more than allowable emissions standards and/or had missing or modified parts. Repeated failed emissions records can indicate engine problems and CARFAX recommends you have the vehicle inspected.

New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles and were not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

1993 FORD MUSTANG LX
1FACP40E4PF166952 12/07/2005 - 12/07/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

Activation Required

Go to www.carfax.com
No Internet access?
Ask your dealer to help you activate this guarantee.

CARFAX agrees to buy this vehicle back from the holder of this Vehicle History Report if the report indicates the vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee and a Branded Title, as fully defined in the Terms and Conditions, actually exists for this vehicle. YOU MUST REGISTER TO ACTIVATE THIS FREE GUARANTEE (www.carfax.com) in order to be eligible for payment. View Terms and Conditions (www.carfax.com/guarantee/hctermsanddef.cfm).

CARFAX Disclaimer:

CARFAX DEPENDS ON ITS SOURCES FOR THE ACCURACY AND RELIABILITY OF ITS INFORMATION. THEREFORE, NO RESPONSIBILITY IS ASSUMED BY CARFAX OR ITS AGENTS FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS REPORT. CARFAX FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CARFAX®

Need help? Consumers, please visit our Help Center at www.carfax.com. Dealers or Subscribers, please visit our Help Center at www.carfaxonline.com.

© 2005 CARFAX, Inc., an R.L. Polk & Co. company. All rights reserved. Patents pending. 07.Dec.2005 17:18:15

1FACP40E4PF166952
1993 FORD MUSTANG LX
SEDAN 2 DOOR
Rear wheel drive

CARFAX cannot calculate the remaining coverage for this 1993 FORD MUSTANG LX (1FACP40E4PF166952) because no original manufacturer warranty information was reported to CARFAX by its source.

Estimated start date of warranty: 10/21/1997
Last reading reported on 05/07/1999: 80,542 miles
Today's Date: December 7, 2005

Type of Coverage: Original Warranty:
Basic No Data Reported to CARFAX
Drivetrain No Data Reported to CARFAX
Emissions No Data Reported to CARFAX
Corrosion
No Data Reported to CARFAX
Transferable No Data Reported to CARFAX
Roadside Assistance No Data Reported to CARFAX
Safety belt & inflatable restraint No Data Reported to CARFAX

·
Registered
216 Posts
can you do this one?

1FABP45E9JF245836

·
Registered
7 Posts
I want to play!

I should have done this last week before I signed papers, but... (thumbs crossed)

1FALP46VXVF140781

Much thanks.

·
Registered
63 Posts
donniearcher said:
1FABP45E9JF245836
Here ya go,

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This convertible has had at least 2 owners. The first title for this convertible was reported to CARFAX by a California DMV in 2000.
CARFAX found an inconsistent odometer reading. CARFAX is uncertain whether this reading represents a rollback or a source-level clerical error.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

Mileage Consistency Check Inconsistent Odometer Reading Found
3. LEMON CHECK®
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 2 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Checked 8 Types of Vehicle Registrations
5. RECALL CHECK
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 14 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED

Year/Make/Model: 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT

Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine: 5.0L V8 EFI HO OHV
Safety Equipment: Active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows Optional, Power Steering, Air Conditioning Optional, AM / FM, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 5-digit Odometer

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

This 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 09.Dec.2005 20:11:43. New data will result in a change to this report.

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

CARFAX analyzed the mileage history for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) and found an inconsistent odometer reading. CARFAX is uncertain whether this is a rollback or a source-level clerical error. Please verify this mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

Reading reported on 04/23/1999: 102,217 miles
Inconsistent reading on 05/02/2001: 22,810 miles
Reading reported on 06/05/2003: 44,038 miles

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) had 2 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

1st owner No data No data
2nd owner 05/21/2005 California

Types of Owners:

This 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

No Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported

Recall information for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836) is now available directly from FORD. Get a current list of recalls that require repair for this vehicle.

CARFAX searched more than 4 billion records from over 7,600 sources and found 14 record(s) for this 1988 FORD MUSTANG GT (1FABP45E9JF245836).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

04/13/1988 NICB
dealer

04/28/1992 40,540 California
Inspection Station
Palmdale, CA

04/20/1994 63,243 California
Inspection Station
Palmdale, CA

04/21/1995 67,982 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Los Angeles, CA
Odometer reading reported for title
or registration

04/24/1995 California
Inspection Station
Palmdale, CA

05/14/1997 83,457 California
Inspection Station
Palmdale, CA

04/23/1999 102,217 California
Inspection Station
Los Angeles, CA

03/29/2000 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Los Angeles, CA
Title issued or updated

05/02/2001 22,810 California
Inspection Station
Walnut, CA
INCONSISTENT ODOMETER READING

CARFAX AdvisorTM
CARFAX analyzed this mileage history and is uncertain whether this reading represents a rollback or a clerical error. Please verify the mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

05/01/2003 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Montebello, CA
Title issued or updated

06/05/2003 44,038 California
Inspection Station

05/06/2005 164,121 California
Inspection Station
Fontana, CA

05/21/2005 California
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Riverside, CA
Title issued or updated
New owner reported

06/15/2005 165,346 California
Inspection Station

Failed Emissions Inspection
The emissions check performed during a vehicle inspection indicated the vehicle was emitting more than allowable emissions standards and/or had missing or modified parts. Repeated failed emissions records can indicate engine problems and CARFAX recommends you have the vehicle inspected.

Mileage Inconsistency
If a more recent odometer reading is less than an older reading but CARFAX is uncertain whether the discrepancy is a rollback or a clerical error, then CARFAX calls it a "Mileage Inconsistency". In this case, you should verify the mileage with your dealer or a qualified mechanic.

New Owner Reported
When a vehicle is sold to a new owner, the Title must be transferred to the new owner(s) at a Department of Motor Vehicles.

CARFAX BUYBACK GUARANTEE

Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

1988 FORD MUSTANG GT
1FABP45E9JF245836 12/09/2005 - 12/09/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

·
Registered
63 Posts
patl said:
I should have done this last week before I signed papers, but... (thumbs crossed)

1FALP46VXVF140781

Much thanks.

You made out o.k based on Carfax,

Good News -- Vehicle qualifies for the CARFAX Buyback Guarantee! No severe problems (major accidents, fire, flood damage, major odometer problems or lemon history) were ever reported by a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781). If you find that any of these severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.

CARFAX Talking CarTM
The story of this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781) according to our interpretation of the information reported to CARFAX:
This convertible has had 1 owner in Florida. It was originally registered by the owner for personal use.
It has a consistent mileage history with no indication of an odometer rollback. The last odometer reading, reported on 12/17/1998, was 10,062 miles.
Its basic warranty has expired. You may want to discuss an extended warranty with your dealer.

Report Summary
1. ACCIDENT CHECK

3. LEMON CHECK®
4. OWNERSHIP CHECK

Number of Owners 1 Estimated Owner(s)
Type of Owners Originally Registered as a Personal Vehicle
5. RECALL CHECK
DETAILED VEHICLE HISTORY 13 HISTORY RECORDS REPORTED

Year/Make/Model: 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA

Body Style: CONVERTIBLE
Engine: 4.6L V8 EFI DOHC 32V
Safety Equipment: 4 wheel ABS, Dual front air bags/active (manual) belts

Standard Equipment: Power Windows, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, AM / FM Cassette, Power Brakes, Tilt Wheel, 6-digit Odometer

Total Loss Check:

GOOD NEWS! No severe damage events were ever reported by a DMV for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781). If you find that any of the following severe problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

This 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781) had no accident indicators reported to CARFAX from its sources. This section checks for accidents and/or related damage reported from many public and private sources. Not all accidents are reported to CARFAX. A vehicle inspection completed by your dealer or professional mechanic is recommended.

CARFAX depends on public and private sources for its accident data. Each one of these sources has different processing times. CARFAX can only report what is in our database on 09.Dec.2005 20:15:29. New data will result in a change to this report.

Truth-In-Mileage Check:

GOOD NEWS! No major odometer problems were ever reported by a DMV under the Truth-In-Mileage Act for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781). If you find that any of the following odometer problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Odometer Rollback Check:

CARFAX found no odometer rollbacks for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781). Rollbacks reported in this section originate from readings collected by a DMV or other verifiable source.

CARFAX found no inconsistent odometer readings in the mileage history of this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781).

Date: Mileage:
02/14/1997 15
11/25/1997 3,325
07/16/1998 6,980
08/10/1998 7,102
12/17/1998 10,062

GOOD NEWS! No manufacturer buyback was ever reported by a DMV for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781). If you find that a manufacturer buyback was reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back. You must register to activate this free guarantee!

Ownership History:

CARFAX estimates that this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781) had 1 owner(s). CARFAX analyzed this vehicle's title history and other supporting events to identify potential ownership transfers. In compliance with the U.S. privacy laws, CARFAX does not collect or report owner names or addresses.

1st owner 03/10/1997 Florida

Types of Owners:

This 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781) was checked for 8 types of registrations.

Personal Use Registration Reported No Fleet Registration Reported

Recall information for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781) is now available directly from FORD. Get a current list of recalls that require repair for this vehicle.

CARFAX searched more than 4 billion records from over 7,600 sources and found 13 record(s) for this 1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA (1FALP46VXVF140781).

Date:
Mileage Reading:
Source:
General Comments:

01/29/1997 NICB
dealer

02/14/1997 15 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sarasota, FL
Title #0072846484
Odometer reading reported for title
or registration

02/15/1997 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sarasota, FL
Registered as
personal vehicle

03/10/1997 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sarasota, FL
Title #0072846484
Title issued or updated
First owner reported
Loan or lien reported

03/10/1997 Florida
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Sarasota, FL
Title #72846484
Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported

10/22/1997 Wyoming
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casper, WY
Title #01-N-0014216
Title issued or updated

11/25/1997 3,325 Wyoming
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casper, WY
Title #01-1232684
Title issued or updated

07/16/1998 6,980 Wyoming
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casper, WY
Title #01-1252179
Title issued or updated

08/10/1998 7,102 Wyoming
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Casper, WY
Title #01-1253513
Title issued or updated

12/17/1998 10,062 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gig Harbor, WA
Title #9835128214
Loan or lien reported

01/25/2001 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gig Harbor, WA
Title #9835128214
Loan or lien reported

01/04/2002 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gig Harbor, WA
Title #9835128214
Loan or lien reported

10/22/2003 Washington
Motor Vehicle Dept.
Gig Harbor, WA
Title #9835128214

First Owner
When the first owner(s) obtains a title from a Department of Motor Vehicles as proof of ownership.

Personal Use
Vehicle was registered by the owner for private or personal use.

CARFAX VEHICLE HISTORY REPORT COURTESY OF xxx
CARFAX BUYBACK GUARANTEE

Salvage/Junk

Rebuilt/Reconstructed

Dismantled

Fire/Flood/Hail

Canadian Total Loss

Not Actual Mileage
Manufacturer Buyback

1997 FORD MUSTANG COBRA
1FALP46VXVF140781 12/09/2005 - 12/09/2006 REQUIRED --
ACTIVATE TODAY!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks for the info! I really appreciate you doing that for me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Going to PA to check out a 01 cobra on tuesday:
1FAFP47V21F246776

Thanks!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts