Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting my engine together right now. Combo is a 408 in a svo block 205 11r heads ed curtis cam trick flow box-R gonna be 10.5:1 on e85 with a Ti trim vortech. I was hoping to make 800 at the tire. I made 611 with my 351 with 12psi s-trim combo only had tw170's on that engine.

·
Registered
490 Posts
I've got a Ti on a 331, haven't dyno'd it yet though. I've seen several guys on here making 700+rwhp with the Si in 331-347ci motors, can't see why the Ti won't make 780-800rwhp with that cubic inch, it's a lot more blower than the Si in my mind. It should make very good numbers, but it all depends on your engine combo, whether it's tuned on race gas, pump fuel with meth, etc. My buddy just tuned a car that made 680rwhp with an Si on 14lbs from a 308ci. The Ti is a stout blower, just not a ton of guys running them, so you may not get too many guys chiming in.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya figured it would be limited info. I have a sn-95 and it uses a little different bracket so I just want to swap head units. If I go with a renegade setup I will have to change to all fox accessories witch means new a/c lines etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts