Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 30 years ago I married a wonderful woman that has put up with any hobby or business venture I decided to get into. We couldn't afford to take a honeymoon so the obvious choice for me was to take her to an autocross the day after we got married. She took these pictures of my old AMX. They are really bad but sure bring back memories of yesteryear for me.

Clicky HERE!

·
Registered
832 Posts
Han,

That's pretty awesome....I've always thought that it takes a special woman to put up w/a man's "habits". Sounds like you've got a winner on your hands. Best of luck to both of you for many more years and yes folks, it's true.....You can live off love. I still am. (he he)

·
Registered
249 Posts
You were autocrossing before my parents even met!!!

Nice pictures, gotta love events with shade.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks!

BTW, I updated the page with more of my useless early auto-x history and a pic of my old Mini.

·
Registered
465 Posts
That is COOL. Glad to hear there are some other guys out there with many seasons behind them, but a lot of laps to go yet. That AMC is butt ugly, but I bet you had a blast in it ! Thanks fer sharing.
PS - It took me a couple of tries, but I also found a great lady who not only tolerates the passion, but participates.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts