Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just shouting out to all my fellow Mustang owners in Maryland!
Please post your name, age, location, and car as well as specs

Tony
Cobb Island, Maryland

1988 Mustang GT Convertible 126k miles.
---Bone-stock except for a griffin racing radiator

·
Registered
283 Posts
mike 34 hurlock too many mods to list

·
Registered
824 Posts
Bane, 20 Severn
90 GT
Flows, 70mm maf, and a CAI (all from previous owner) Im 2 struts and upper control arms away from a complete suspension in my basement. And still trying to figure out my CEL comming on after 10min of driving...im assuming EGR and 02 sensors but havnt felt like working outside with it being cold out.

·
Registered
279 Posts
chris,21, randallstown
04 gt and 93 5.0 lx

04 gt: eibach sportline springs, dd chrome bullit wheels, c&l intake plenum,bbk tb,c&l mass air meter,steeda tri-ax shifter,4.10 gears,31 spline axles, motorsport t-loc,bbk underdrive pullies,diablosport handheld tuner,and hopefully a noicey belt soon.

93 5.0lx: way to much to list

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bane said:
Bane, 20 Severn
90 GT
Flows, 70mm maf, and a CAI (all from previous owner) Im 2 struts and upper control arms away from a complete suspension in my basement. And still trying to figure out my CEL comming on after 10min of driving...im assuming EGR and 02 sensors but havnt felt like working outside with it being cold out.
Have you noticed any decrease in gas mileage? I'm having emissions trouble currently and I will be dropping my car off at my mechanics sometime next week hopefully to diagnose and find out everything that is wrong with it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
ive only been driving the car for a little over a week, but yes gas mileage does suck horribly. but I dont feel like putting gas in my truck when my car has a full tank right now lol.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Lou, 33, Elkton

see signature............

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bane said:
ive only been driving the car for a little over a week, but yes gas mileage does suck horribly. but I dont feel like putting gas in my truck when my car has a full tank right now lol.
Yeah I gotcha lol. I'm not expecting to get great gas mileage but better than 200 miles per 14 galloons.

·
Registered
824 Posts
anybody know of any forums that have mainly people from around MD? Im trying to find a fiberglass hood for sale and, not awhole lot of us MD people are on here I dont think.

·
Registered
80 Posts
do a search on the net for metro area mustangs

·
Registered
239 Posts
lexington park.
98 gt vert- bbk 70 mm t/b, bbk cai, bbk u/d's, upr o/r x flowmaster 40 series catback, frpp3:55 gears. with pi intake and cams soon to go in.
see sig for pics.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
98convgt said:
lexington park.
98 gt vert- bbk 70 mm t/b, bbk cai, bbk u/d's, upr o/r x flowmaster 40 series catback, frpp3:55 gears. with pi intake and cams soon to go in.
see sig for pics.
Nice ride man, very clean.

·
Registered
239 Posts
thanks for the compliment. I also has projector headlights now. instead of them old yellow things in the pics. I think they make the car look 10 times better then it did before.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JWGroovin said:
John, 48, Westminster. A few mods, see sig...
Your Mustang looks great as well! Try to get a nice V6 'Stang for your daily driver though.

98convgt said:
thanks for the compliment. I also has projector headlights now. instead of them old yellow things in the pics. I think they make the car look 10 times better then it did before.
Nice, you should get a new pic or 2 up of the new headlights for cardomain

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have been planing on it just have to get it all nice clean since the weather is actually starting to warm up again.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Bane said:
anybody know of any forums that have mainly people from around MD? Im trying to find a fiberglass hood for sale and, not awhole lot of us MD people are on here I dont think.

try racersden.net alot of people from MD on there

·
Registered
239 Posts
Pythias said:
Nice, you should get a new pic or 2 up of the new headlights for cardomain
Some new pics are up from earlier today if you want to check them out.

on a second note there is abunch of people on modularfords.com aswell.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts