Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK here'smy deal, I am putting together a new turbo setup, I have new 55# injectors, and a new blowthrough PMAS that is calibrated for 50# (that is the size I originally intended to use) I am going to be using my tweecer for tunning. How will I make this work, tweecer adjustments? Recalibration of maf? Tride calling PMAS 15 times and no answer and no replies to my emails! I'm needing some guidance here, thanks all!

·
Registered
513 Posts
OK here'smy deal, I am putting together a new turbo setup, I have new 55# injectors, and a new blowthrough PMAS that is calibrated for 50# (that is the size I originally intended to use) I am going to be using my tweecer for tunning. How will I make this work, tweecer adjustments? Recalibration of maf? Tride calling PMAS 15 times and no answer and no replies to my emails! I'm needing some guidance here, thanks all!
They are very difficult to get a hold of. I have had them do a recalibration on mine twice now.

·
Registered
23,207 Posts
you want the actual 30point transfer function from pmas

the maf has NO calibration for injector size, therefore it is irrelevant.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
maf

Yea I gave up on PMAS after 4 weeks of trying to get a hold of them. I called ON3 performance since they are who I bought my kit from. They answered first time and went above and beyond to answer my question. And thanks corral members for replies, my MAF worries are no more

·
Registered
236 Posts
I'm not sure why you didn't get in touch with anyone. I will find out what happened. If you ever have any other questions please email me directly at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts