Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally found someone to weld my 10pt chromoly cage up. I am located a ways away from anything and don't have a trailer. Its been rough doing everything myself so when a friend borrowed a trailer we jumped at the chance to get the cage welded up. A lot of the local guys said go to M&M motorsports and we were off. Here is day 1

·
Registered
157 Posts
that looks like a good first day. what kind of power are you running that you need a 10 point? im not bashing, it's just that i want to run a 10 point also, but with no power adders. i like the safety of a 10 over an 8 point. also the way it looks.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i got it back and could not wait to start so i primed it and painted it and installed most of my big stuff 3 setup, and started making the carpet

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A rear bulk head? What's that? I am not planning on going too much farther gonna just the stock gas tank for a while,

·
Registered
884 Posts
What kind of cage is that? Or is it custom made? It looks damn good. What's your set-up your running?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its a mix of both, custom and s&w racecars. Mike showed me a lot of places that needed major changes and then handled it for me. The rear pannels not being able come out anymore was the only thing that he could not fix. Setup is a 360ci motor with a 78mm turbo big stuff 3 and a c4

1 - 13 of 13 Posts