Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my hurst quarter stick installed with a hohlcom plate took a ton or cuting to work since was 5speed car going for the sleepy stock look its only a on3
76mm with a c4 hopefuly be ready soon so i can play this summer

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol its in there for now till i swap it out for an auto set figure i get one outing before the cat is out of the bag

·
Registered
747 Posts

different shifter (B&M 1/4 stick) but i like the race look. im gona get the cover that goes with it and trim the stock bezzel to fit. look sneaky as hell though. lol

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
here is a pic of mine, i didnt have to notch anything, and i just covered the hole with some sheet metal and hamerd it down a little.

·
Registered
433 Posts
got my hurst quarter stick installed with a hohlcom plate took a ton or cuting to work since was 5speed car going for the sleepy stock look its only a on3
/QUOTE]

Did my shifter the same way less the knob on top. people always look in the car is that thing a stick? LOL.

·
Registered
747 Posts
here is a pic of mine, i didnt have to notch anything, and i just covered the hole with some sheet metal and hamerd it down a little.

ya the hurst shifter you dont have to trim but the B&M do. the only part we have to trim is the stock shifter bezel but i wana replace it with a custom plate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts