Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bullitt wheels in good shape with near new 245's front, and 275's back. $400.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get pictures, but it will be a day or so, I have to borrow a digital camera from my brother in law. I think shipping will be about $85, thats what it cost me to ship some pro stars a while back. If $485 sounds good to you, let me know.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Man, this sucks. I am waiting on my brother in law to bring the digital camera by, but he still has to take the pictures that are on it, and put them on a disk, pictures from my kids birthday. Anyway, he was going to come by tonight, but now he said tomorrow. Oh well, as soon as I can get my hands on it, I'll post them I promise.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, sale pending. I'm still going to post pics tomight. I'll see if the guy sends the money.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
OK guy, pics are in the camera, and I am leaving to go to my brother in laws so I can post them. Look for them in an hour or two.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pictures available

Pictures are in the gallery. They have gmkilla under them. They should be # 21, 12, and 31.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, my bro in law put them in the gallery. We couldnt put them here, it said the file was too big. we even re-sized them, but it still didnt work. anyway, if someone could move them for me that would be great, if not just go to members galery, and click on g for gmkilla.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts