Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if the Bullet shocks, struts, and springs would work on the 96-98 GT's. Thanks!:)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Check the sig!:D

Really made a difference in handling and looks.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very cool! There was someone on another thread that picked up the set for $325.00 I think. Do you have part numbers?

·
Registered
524 Posts
Got mine from gefracing.com for the 325 price plus 25 shipping to NY. I went to their site and selected "bullitt parts" then just look for the Bullitt Suspension kit - one part number for 4 springs, 2 shocks, 2 struts and 2 new rear isolators (plus some extra assorted parts). I thought that there also was a GP going on right now that may be even cheaper. You can also call them directly and ask for Sam and see if you can get in on the GP.

·
Registered
557 Posts
LI98GTStang said:
Check the sig!:D

Really made a difference in handling and looks.
Do you have any pics of your car with them installed? I would like to see how the car sits! I am going to order these very soon! What kind of shocks and struts does it come with?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
FINALLY I have made my spring, shock and strut decision. Bought the Bullet package today from Bergstrom Ford in Nenah, WI. I called them for a quote, and they came back with $465.00. I then went in with a color copy of the gefracing site and they matched the $335 price! Actually saved me freight cost. I might have them by friday, so if I get them on this weekend I will take some before and after pics. Can't wait! :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Blueoval said:

Do you have any pics of your car with them installed? I would like to see how the car sits! I am going to order these very soon! What kind of shocks and struts does it come with?
I have a couple pics on netsnapshot.com with user name mattk1 you can search on if the following link does't work. The first one is stock height for comparison. The other two are with the Bullitt kit. The shocks have are made by Tokico (they have a sticker on them) and are painted black.

Now I need some wheel spacers in the back to push out the wheels a little more - lowering enhances that pushed in rear wheel look.:)

http://www.netsnapshot.com/pcw/buildalbum-cgi?KEY=0&ACCOUNT=4518

1 - 9 of 9 Posts