Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new, wheels in the boxes and tires still have stickers on them, never mounted or bolted up. Rear wheels are 17"x11" with 7" backspacing, with Sumitomo 315/35/17's, and fronts are custom offset 17"x7" with 4.75" backspacing and Sumitomo 205/50/17's..... tires are the same height so no ABS light issues. I have the same exact set of wheels and tires on my '03 Cobra, but after ordering another set for my '99 GT I decided to go with drag wheels and tires and narrowing the rear end. The pictures below show the same exact wheels and tires on my Cobra, and then those bolted on my '99 GT for a picture......the top picture is an actual photo of the ones for sale taken today. The centercaps are still sealed in the boxes. These cost over $1800 new......

Asking $1500 for all.......this is an absolutely awesome set up........!!

Would rather not have to ship, but will if I have to.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The rears are 17"x11" with 7" backspacing, specifically for the '94 -up Mustangs.......part number 505-71167

The fronts are 17"x7" ordered with 4.75" backspacing......... part number 505-776547, I wanted the extra back spacing to tuck the front wheels in a little more than stock because I absolutely can't stand the front wheels sticking out.

I machined off some of the edge on my Cobra calipers to make my other set fit without spacers, then painted the calipers red again, and put "COBRA" diecut decals on them......they look perfect and use no spacers. I'm sure you could use a spacer and not work on the caliper if you want, but the results speak for themselves.

If you are interested, please let me know, I leave for the Reynolds Georgia NMRA race on Thursday and won't be back until Monday.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts