Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new MMR 900 shortblock that I had built with patriot heads that were milled and ported/polished more, heavier trickflow springs. The engine has HP292S blower cams in it. Motor is in the car and runs, car was never re tuned so we havent put any miles on it. Everything in the engine is new, the timing system, high performance oil pump, genuine gaskets, ARP studs thru out including head studs. Have a 8 rib pulley setup I can include, as well as long tube headers and other accesories. The motor can be purchased with the brand new elerbrock victor jr intake I have also, 6061 elbow, 75mm accufab throttle body. 80lb siemens injectors and MMR fuel rail kit. Motor has BBK valve covers also. Everybolt and cover was painted black to match the block and look flawless. We really put the time into making it the best it could be along with everything else on my car. I am parting out my brand new build due to my newborn on the way. I have to sell the motor first then we will have a ton of items that everyone is always looking for. Over 7 years building the car so there is alot!

$4K takes it. Please PM me if you are interested. I am located in Maryland.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Price without intake/tb/fuel rails/valve covers?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm interested and pretty local (live near Waldorf, MD). Could you send me a video of it running? And PM what your bottom dollar would be if I came to you and picked it up. I don't need the 8 rib system, headers, intake, elbow, injectors, rails, headers, or throttle body. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m in Crofton md. I’m really interested in motor. Plz pm me your BL price to me. Can pick up. I’m over in Crofton Woods.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts