Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm in Kansas City and I've been considering getting some Forgestars. Would you mind weighing a front and a back? I'm curious as to what they weigh.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Kansas City and I've been considering getting some Forgestars. Would you mind weighing a front and a back? I'm curious as to what they weigh.
I'll try to get a weight for you later. Keep in mind these are 17's so they'll be lighter than comparatively sized 18's, which is what most people order.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Ok cool! It may be a week before I know if I want them or not. I'm working on getting my suspension setup right now so I can fit a 9 inch on the front. What wheels are you looking for?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok cool! It may be a week before I know if I want them or not. I'm working on getting my suspension setup right now so I can fit a 9 inch on the front. What wheels are you looking for?
OEM 95 R wheels, OEM Saleen, Steeda Ultralites, etc. I'll consider anything that's 17x9 squared or staggered with 10.5 or 18x9/10.

However, if I don't get them sold/traded in the next week and a half or so, I'll probably just jump on a black Friday deal for tires and keep them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Sounds good. I only have a set of 17x8 and 17x 10.5 95 Cobra R replicas to offer. 245/45 Sumitomos on the front and 315/35 BFG R1 Road race slicks on the back.

Ill check back in with you soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts