Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my brand new set of AFS Chrome 03 Cobra wheels. There is not a spec of damage done to these wheels. They are in perfect condition. They were cleaned atleast once a week so they have always kept a great shine and dirt didn't even have a chance on these wheels. The package includes tires. The fronts are 255 45 17 Nitto 555 and the rear are 275 40 17 Nitto 555R Drag radials. The tires are in perfect condition and the nipples are still on all of them. Thats how new they are. I paid over $1500 for this package and would like to get $1000 shipped. Here are the some pictures I have the wheels and tires. Thanks for your interest.

Jeremy

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Sorry guys, but money is tight right now with me being in college. I paid over $1500 for this package and I am needing $1000 for them. Thats why I'm not up for the trading of the anniversary wheels either. . The tires alone are close to $600 and the wheels were $800 and you are basically buying these brand new. It would have to be something that really catches my eye to do the trade with. Other than that I am just needing to sell.
I will say I'm looking for some black cobra r's for winter wheels if anyone has some or knows someone that they might want to trade with some cash I might be willing to do that.

Jeremy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts