1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would not like to split this up at this time. $$ 2200 $$

Brand new aluminator sc block part number m-6010-A46SC
Brand new Mahle coated pistons
Used 2004 cobra shortblock. Cobra oil pan , oil pump and motor mounts.
The shortblock has bad pistons in it. This motor was in my cobra when I bought it.

I was building this to put in my 93 cobra but going different route.
I will take 2200$ for all of it. I can ship it and have fork lift to load it.
Parts are in Bradenton fl. 34203. Shortblock maybe 200 lbs and the aluminum bock is about 85 lbs.
please don’t ask me for shipping quotes. Do your home work and call yourself Let me know if there is anything you wanna see I posted a few pics thanks Christian.
http://forums.corral.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=910082&stc=1&d=1515463387

Attachments

·
Premium Member
125 Posts

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have Eaton swap kit I will be selling. Just gotta get pics of it. Very complete w Kenne Bell 2.2 blower accufab jlt 60 lb injectors and all the other parts needed , harness ,computer, ect.... was on my car already so it’s all there

·
Registered
183 Posts
I also have Eaton swap kit I will be selling. Just gotta get pics of it. Very complete w Kenne Bell 2.2 blower accufab jlt 60 lb injectors and all the other parts needed , harness ,computer, ect.... was on my car already so it’s all there
Which JLT are you selling?

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
How much for only the new m-6010-A46SC block shipped to 43103. It can be shipped through ups of fedex being its under 100lbs.

·
Registered
61 Posts
If you want to split up ? I’ll take the everything except the Aluminum block.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If there are buyers for both I will do bad shortblock with new pistons 1000 and the aluminator block for 1200. Buyer covers shipping and I will split pay pal fees or gift .

·
Registered
61 Posts
I text you and wanted the short block and pistons and you said yes but never replied again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Last I heard you were wanting just crank and rods and pistons. Gave you a price never heard back? Anyhow 1000 for shortblock and the pistons will do it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts