Ford Mustang Forums banner

Bought the wife a 2011 Mustang

2K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  REX347 
#1 ·
Well the wife saw the new body styled mustangs and said she wanted one. She always wanted an older one and since these look like the older ones we looked at one last night and decided to head back today and see what kind of deal we could get. Being a end of month and end of year they were ready to deal. No we didnt get a GT. GT=more insurance. V-6=31mpg and 305 hp.

I can say that the SOP dyno says its making every bit of 305 hp. I do have a feeling the 13.7@102mph that road and track got was with the V-6 performance package which gives it the GT suspension and 3.31 gears and the 6 speed. I would guess this car will still run some low 14's which is pretty respecatably out of a V-6.

The car is Red Candy Metalic. As soon as I get a chance will post some pictures up of it. Anyone seen any RWHP dyno numbers with these?

#4 ·
Running good. Added a Magnaflow Axle back kit and took it to the track a few weeks ago and she got it to run a 14.6@95mph and I got it to run a 14.4@96. I found some FR500's that may be going on it soon and that will probably be the end of the modifications.

#5 ·
Preciate the info. I just picked up a v6 6spd last week as a DD & was curious how others were enjoying thiers. Other than some wheels I've already got laying around here I doubt I'll do anything else. I've got two others around here if I feel the need to beat on something...

How did you like the Magnaflows?

#6 ·
No deep rumble like the old GT's or a V-8, but the Xpipe gives it a different tone. Search Youtube. It has videos of the exhaust installed. I cant really give it a good desription.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.