Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just getting back into cars after a long period away. Anyone know of any Boston area or New England Mustang clubs? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
Where are you? I’m in Plymouth

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lynn, Lynn, the city of sin. You never come out the way you went in.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm heading up to NED. (I don't have my GT back yet, but I want to see some cars run). Anyone else going?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
New Hampshire Mustang Club is one. I've never ultimately committed to joining because most events, as you can imagine, are up in NH and i just don't have the time right now for a full day commitment to attending an event.

With young kids though, i rarely have free time other than cruising for my AM coffee on Sat/Sun on the weekends. It would be nice to find a cars-and-coffee locally to attend.

I'm actually somewhat near you. The Fuddruckers on Rt1 tends to have car shows weekly in the back. I've shown up a few times.

Cruise Night - Fuddruckers Saugus MA

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll have to stop by if I ever get my car back...lol. It's still in the shop. They must have found more things wrong with it. I went up to NED on Saturday. It was cold for 50 degrees. It was a test and tune. Not a lot of cars, but I enjoyed the show. I'll run my car the way it sits now and collect some 15-16 seconds timeslips...lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts