Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys that have put on a single turbo kit, what are you using to control boost and how is it plumbed?? I have a Hallman Pro from another vehicle, but unsure of how it gets connected in this application...

THANKS

·
Registered
268 Posts
I bought the Manual controller from race parts solution works great! Never had any trouble. It tees from vacuum line that you should have going to the compressor to the wastegate bottom nipple. Then the top nipple on the w/g vacuum is ran from there to controller

·
Registered
295 Posts
Ams1000 with C02 why spend money on other things when you can jump straight to the best....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Greddy for me. Good for the money. Not sure what the how it's plumbed question is about, but for me it's also per directions: to the intake and to the wastegate.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ill just use the Hallman that ive got. Anything else ill need? Im putting together my list ill need to get yet.

42# or 60# injectors and pmas

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
probably. any el cheapo boost controller would work, but I wont trust my engine to one. If youre going to use a mbc, get s quality one!

·
Registered
268 Posts
a
HeiH, Is that the 29.99 one from RPS
Yes sir car has had 2 different turbos zero spikes and very responsive (about half a turn for a pound)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm using this one:

Product | Dual Stage | Turbosmart USA

I like being able to up the boost on the fly if necessary. I keep it set at 450 RWHP for daily usage. But I can switch it to 510 wheel on the fly if needed. :king:

·
Registered
7,628 Posts
AMS500 here and love it. pk

·
Registered
418 Posts
I bought one of those el-cheapo HDi electronic boost controllers off ebay. Will find out soon how well it works

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
i just got the new innovate SCG-1 electronic controller for $335 on ebay. it is sweet! cuts boost if you start to go lean because its a wideband, boost controller, and shift light all in one. ramps in boost and has other features. i highly recommend it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts