Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mustang is a 91 GT AOD and has a CAI, 75mm MAF, 65mm TB, Cobra Intake, Full Exhaust, 4.10s, Nitto Drags and 150 shot.

Trailblazer has LS2 motor, Exhaust, and an intake. Also is RWD.

Idk if people know i have the giggle bottle, but it seems like they think i'll lose. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have a friend who has a 07 Trailblazer with mild cam good tranny/convertor,d/r,3.73 gears and 175 shot.It runs low 11's all day long. Steve

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I have a friend who has a 07 Trailblazer with mild cam good tranny/convertor,d/r,3.73 gears and 175 shot.It runs low 11's all day long. Steve
your doomed. Those chevey's are bad ass.

·
Registered
420 Posts
get you a 3200 converter and spray him from the gate and if you got good tires u will dig in his ass

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You better put the BIG jets in it if you want to have any chance of beating that SS.

8.69 in the 1/8 is mid 13's in the 1/4...
Yeah I knew that I would probably be a couple cars behind if thats all I was running and I probably wouldnt even consider trying. But if you look at what all is done to my 5.0 in the first post, you see that I am running a 150 shot now. I just haven't taken it to the track yet.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Can't really say what your car will run, each car responds differenty to N20..

My car ran like a bat outta hell with only a 100 shot, but I had a bit more bolt ons done with a nice nitrous cam.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
SS with just an intake and exhaust I say you should get him all day long . Now if gets a tune then maybe, they respond well to a SCT or custom tune.

·
Registered
580 Posts
we have a 180,000 mile full weight lx aod car with a 3200 edge lockup converter 373s 76 mass air explores intake weld in mufflers no cats on 16 inch nittos runs 12.60s!! on 125 dry shot!!! GET THAT CHEVY DUDE

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
I spanked my Trailblazer SS with my dad driving it while I was in my lx hatch that went 12.9's with stock heads, b cam, exhaust, cobra intake. That was from a roll as we we're on the way home. I doubt my SS was in a good powerband but anyway i put lengths on him.

If it was a 5spd car you had and you could drive then it would be close on the motor. I dont know how well your 150shot is tuned either so who's to say. I doubt you should have a problem though

1 - 20 of 25 Posts